schiller2300
05/14/2004, 02:16 AM
http://home.comcast.net/~schiller2300/mini-RazorbackReef_Meeting.jpg

mcanavan69
05/14/2004, 10:30 AM
Sweeeettt...

Heather Sanders
05/14/2004, 01:28 PM
How do I get some for distribution? I'd print it out but one page would take all the ink out of my printer! BTW - it's beeeauuutiful.

thedogofwar
05/16/2004, 07:25 AM
Chris did a good job on the ad. I'll get you some of them if you come up next weekend to get that LR Heather.

I'm wearing my new RR T-shirt right now. When I started this a couple months ago, I never thought I would be wearing a T-shirt with the logo on it. It's pretty cool, makes me feel like we're somebody, just more official you know.

thanx for the hard work you guys put into this and thanx for all the participation we get.

it didn't make the ad because it's not certain, but hopefully Liquid Life is still good on their promotional sample offer and I'll have some of that to pass out for the trying.

Scuba Dog
05/16/2004, 03:22 PM
Ok its offical Im taking vacation saturday and sunday just so I can make the meeting......!

thedogofwar
05/16/2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Scuba Dog
Ok its offical Im taking vacation saturday and sunday just so I can make the meeting......!

You're the man! :thumbsup:

jerryc
05/16/2004, 04:10 PM
great Roy glad you get to make it

jerryc
05/19/2004, 11:45 AM
OK how about posting are PM me directions , far meeting
tried inlarge poster want work

thedogofwar
05/19/2004, 02:09 PM
I'll get a copy up on the website ASAP.

thedogofwar
05/20/2004, 10:46 AM
well I can't seem to get this thing any larger.

tim n heather
05/25/2004, 03:55 PM
i have to work that weekend fri and sat night. let us know if there is one in july. really would like to meet ya'll and get to know all of ya'll

erikcooper
06/14/2004, 01:01 PM
Hey there guys. I just decided to start up a reef tank and I am trying to figure out exactly how to do so. I just registered to RC and it seems as if I have discovered ya'll 2 days late. Well, at least I discovered you. I am in Marion, AR (right beside West Memphis if you didn't know). Anyone else in this area? I am going to be starting a 29g as soon as I figure out what to buy first, other than LR and LS...

thedogofwar
06/14/2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by erikcooper
Hey there guys. I just decided to start up a reef tank and I am trying to figure out exactly how to do so. I just registered to RC and it seems as if I have discovered ya'll 2 days late. Well, at least I discovered you. I am in Marion, AR (right beside West Memphis if you didn't know). Anyone else in this area? I am going to be starting a 29g as soon as I figure out what to buy first, other than LR and LS...

It's great to have you Erik. At the moment I don't believe there are any members in your immediate area. LR LS and an ro/di unit are great initial investments. If you haven't done so already, you might want to post up an introduction thread and let the members know what you're looking at doing and what direction you would like your project to go. Good Luck.

Brandon