PDA

View Full Version : What are you bringing to the next meeting?

LowCel
05/10/2004, 02:10 PM
Just curious what everyone will be bringing.

I can bring:
Pom Pom xenia
Elongata xenia
Orange digitata frag

Please let me know if anyone is interested in any of these. I can bring quite a bit of the xenia, just don't want to if no one is interested in it.

I may also be able to bring a large lps coral. I am thinking about getting rid of some of my lps and softies to make room for more sps's. Just let me know if you are interested. The lps corals I may get rid of is a white bubble that cost me over $60. I don't want to sound like a jerk but I only plan on bringing this one if it is to trade for a nice sps.

Here is a pic of the bubble.
http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/SPS8.jpg

firefish2020
05/14/2004, 11:17 PM
Yeh better be a verrrrrrry niiiiice SPS that thing is HUGE.

I'll prob bring a few zoas in and some mushrooms and maybe a rare green finger leather frag just depends.

pappygonefishin2002
05/16/2004, 11:42 AM
Ill probably bring some small pink zoos, chili coral, nepthea, and possibly a frag of the african green tree , if its ready in time, mushroom rock, and a couple single shrooms, fragging some nice zoos but wont be ready for this swap im sure!

LowCel
06/01/2004, 06:55 AM
Well the next meeting is rapidly approaching, anyone want to share what you will be bringing?

firefish2020
06/01/2004, 10:41 AM
If all goes well expect a few shrooms and zoa and finger leather frags for trade.

coralreefer
06/02/2004, 02:45 PM
At least one zoa frag

Also have purple rim green monti cap frag if anybody's interested

odoprelude
06/03/2004, 10:52 AM
hmmm.. don't really have much... anyone interested in:

Colt Coral
Might bring Frogspawn...

I have some green striped mushrooms, but I didn't frag them in time, but if anyone is interested I could do it for next time..

odoprelude
06/03/2004, 11:03 AM
hey Lowcel... if you don't find a suitable trade for the bubble coral, would you consider selling it?

LowCel
06/03/2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by coralreefer
At least one zoa frag

Also have purple rim green monti cap frag if anybody's interested

I would be interested in the purple rim green monti frag. What would you like for it? How about a bird's nest frag or a mac's monti frag. ;)

Odoprelude, I'm not real sure how the selling thing works with the club. I would like to sell it though so just make me an offer. I paid $60 for it so I really don't want to lose a whole lot on it. I'm pretty sure I would just need to give Barry 10%.

coralreefer
06/03/2004, 12:20 PM
Hey Bruce,

Had you in mind for that one :D I wanted to pm you yesterday but kept getting interrupted.

I'd say it would be a good trade for the mac's monti...which is looking really good btw.
Would like a frag of bird's nest sometime though.

Still want some green star polyps?

LowCel
06/03/2004, 12:52 PM
Thank ya Amy. I'll do my best to bring you a birdsnest frag. It won't be too big but it will definatly grow. As for the green star polyps if you have some extra then great, if not don't worry about it.

It sorta sucks that right after I get new frags I'll have to tear my tank down for a day or two. I HATE FLOODS!!!!!!

BTW, does the meeting start at 3:00 on Saturday?

coralreefer
06/03/2004, 04:25 PM
Yea starts at 3:00

Yikes....FLOOD!!!!!
Safe to assume from the recent rains and not from the tank right?
Got everything under control now I hope.

no problem with the green star polyps got plenty

ps: I should have partial credit on your web page....the brown stars you got from Matt came from me :)

LowCel
06/03/2004, 06:46 PM
Well, everything is temporarily under control. I am going to have to tear down the tank so that new carpet can be installed though. It's going to be a nightmare, it will give me a chance to give the tank a good cleaning though, have a little algae on the glass I need to get rid of.

I'll make the change on my site next time I get on there. I need to make quite a few changes actually.