PDA

View Full Version : Hey LargeJohn re: Sohal Tang

Red Sea Purple Tang
05/10/2004, 10:03 AM
Any info from our buddies to the South about a Sohal Tang?

LargeJohn
05/10/2004, 09:31 PM
I haven't called them yet. It is on my things to do list for tomorrow. Of course, I've got a very long list of things to do "tomorrow"!!! :D

Red Sea Purple Tang
05/13/2004, 02:59 PM
Hey John, you'll never guess what I found in my tank today?

http://home.att.net/~Redseapurpletang/Sohal-1.jpg

lil'salty
05/13/2004, 03:02 PM
dont lie

Red Sea Purple Tang
05/13/2004, 03:08 PM
It's the "I'm going to go over and eat Freemans Face" Tang. TeeHee.

lil'salty
05/13/2004, 08:20 PM
sorry man

LargeJohn
05/13/2004, 08:45 PM
Just got back from Tulsa, and I made a detour through Rogers on my way back. James tried to convince me that I don't want one these beauties in my tank. According to him it is very likely a Sohal would wreak havoc on the other occupants especially the other tangs!! Apparently, it's no small coincidence that Sohal and Satan both have 5 letters!:D

However, if your offer about the turbo snails is still good I'll bring a tang-sized bag over and pluck the turbos and any unwanted Sohal Tangs out of your tank!!! :D

Red Sea Purple Tang
05/14/2004, 07:44 AM
So did you bring anything back from Rogers? Is that place sweet or what? Come over anytime and take my turbos!

LargeJohn
05/14/2004, 09:59 AM
My budget didn't allow me to bring anything home but memories!
:(

Exotic Tropicals surely does have some impressive stuff. I was amazed by the number and variety of corals, but I was equally impressed by their fish selection as well!!!!

However, I did get a small piece of the frozen cyclop-eeze to try.

allenreef2
06/03/2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Red Sea Purple Tang
Hey John, you'll never guess what I found in my tank today?

http://home.att.net/~Redseapurpletang/Sohal-1.jpg

very nicely colored sohal....I am suprised the tang police did not get you like they got me.. :lol:

Kayo
06/04/2004, 05:37 PM
Yes ET in Rogers is a great place. It is about 5 minutes from where I work so I sometimes spend my lunch there. I fell in love with the Bartletts anthais in the big tank. He finally got some in for sale in one of the other tanks. For $60 my love soon faded.... He did sell me a Japanese Swallowtail Angel that I am thinking is too big for my tank. 7 more months before I get the bigger tank...