PDA

View Full Version : Halimedia, Caleurpa, anthelia

stiffljp
09/12/2001, 07:47 AM
I have tons of halimedia and grape caluerpa that I am getting ready to throw out, so if anyone wants any please tell me ASAP. I am not sure how shipping would work given the current FAA restrictions. Therefore it might be limited to locals only.

I also have a ton of anthelia is someone wants to buy for trade.

I am located in Cleveland OH.

Thanks

Jeff

Les1
09/12/2001, 07:11 PM
I am in need for some caleurpa.
Les
carney@antisocial.com

fade2black
09/13/2001, 12:57 PM
I'll take some caulerpa! I work in Cleveland so let me know where you are located and I can pick some up.

F2B

robwsup
09/16/2001, 08:01 AM
I am setting up a refugium for my new prop tank. I need any type of macro algae you can spare! I live in SC so USPS priority mail (2-3 day) would probably be ok. Whatever is best for you will work for me. I'll pay shipping of course and throw in an extra $5 or so for your time! Thanks

Robert
Robwsup@yahoo.com

deansreef
09/17/2001, 03:26 PM
I also need some calurpera please I will pay the shipping and throw you some money I am in nc please let me know what we can do dean deanlisajustyn@coastalnet.com

jellyfish4me
10/08/2001, 10:32 AM
If you even have any left....

Does Anthelia ship well by priority mail? I would love to buy some from you, if shipping price wouldn't kill me! :)

Demon
10/08/2001, 03:27 PM
Not wanting to step on anyones shoes here, but just wanted to say if anyone wants some macro algae and stiffjlp does not have enough to go around I have some feather, grape, and spaghetti macro that I am in need of pruning..If anyone is interested in this macro just drop me a email and we can discuss it..
Thanks a lot,
Ralph
demon026@hotmail.com

RobG
10/09/2001, 11:39 AM
I'd love to get some if you have any left. I work in downtown Cleveland. Drop me an email...