PDA

View Full Version : Atlantis now has Cyclop-eeze

mpdharley
05/06/2004, 03:46 PM
Atlantis received their shipment of Cyclop-eeze! They are selling the 3oz bars for $10. If you have tried this stuff yet, you should! Now there is a cheap way to try it.

A 3oz bar should also last you a couple of months!

Mike

GatorReefman
05/13/2004, 08:45 PM
Yes, I just bought some yesterday and can't wait to use it!
I have an upcoming reidi seahorses( brazilian) brood about to happen and want to try out feeding them this cyclopeeze. My other broods of fry failed! John

mpdharley
05/13/2004, 09:02 PM
John at Atlantis said that the wild caught sea horses they had in the store were eating it. Doubt it would be enough by itself to keep them long term, but may be a way to get them to take frozen food.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

GatorReefman
05/13/2004, 09:13 PM
My reidi fry have struggled with live baby brine, so maybe this cyclopeeze may prove to be more palatable and I will have more success. It has been very heartbreaking to see a brood of 200+ just fade away in only a few days! I have 3 successful kuda fry that are now 18 weeks old- one is huge- 3 1/2 long and eating frozen mysis. John L

GatorReefman
05/13/2004, 09:25 PM
By the way, John's brazilian fry are huge compared to mine. I saw them at the store too. My male brazilian was bright orange, but the color has faded- probably due to the inadequate diet. I have all my seahorses on ghost shrimp- either live or frozen, soaked in zoecon/ phytoplex. John L