PDA

View Full Version : Tull's update

Dr.King
05/05/2004, 12:47 PM
Wanted to spread the word that Tull's Aquarium has received a rather nice shipment of Corals. Blue Torts, Acros, staghorns, clams, zoos ect. I just picked up a blue Tort frag, a Maxima clam and some cool red centered green skirt Zoos. Good Luck, this should go quickly.

dvlhzdu
05/05/2004, 01:06 PM
great I will stop by today as I have not been there since the initial incident. Thanks for the update as I was unsure of their schedule.

Tom

aquajamieb
05/05/2004, 05:04 PM
I stopped by the store today. They had some real nice aquacultured frags, and some true percs still from last week. I didnt get anything, but thats becuase I'm broke, and saving up for the auction. But anyways, they got some good stuff in this week.

Netscout
05/07/2004, 10:06 AM
I believe that the aquacultured shipment was from ORA (Oceans, Reefs, and Aquariums). I know a lot of folks are interested in getting ORA frags, since they don't sell directly to the public. It's great to have a local store that can get some of these pieces. Check the SPS Forum for info and pics of ORA stuff. Really nice stuff and the prices are good, even though Tina thinks they're expensive. Anyone interested in ORA pieces should swing by the store and let her know what you're looking for.

-Rob