PDA

View Full Version : Meeting

mcsock
05/03/2004, 06:05 PM
Just remembered we have a meeting Sat. night. I thought I would post that fact, if nothing else to get something posted in our forum.

David P
05/03/2004, 09:15 PM
yeah, you just wanted to up your post count....

mcsock
05/04/2004, 12:12 AM
LOL no I leave the trivial posts to Scott and Dave B. Atleast some of theirs make me laugh.

joe234hk
05/04/2004, 03:24 AM
is the meeting at denny's at 6:30 pm? Will there be a lottery again this time around? :)

mcsock
05/04/2004, 09:03 AM
There is a raffle every month.

csunracer
05/04/2004, 12:39 PM
I've got some stuff for sale in the FS forum and in the frag swap thread in the SCMAS board. If anybody is interested in any of these items I could bring them to the meeting.

o2manyfish
05/04/2004, 01:50 PM
Hey Rich,

Come on, like you need me to write something to make you laugh... That's a crock -

At the last meeting someone said they spotted you sitting in the back corner, and they thought you must have been tickling yourself, cause your hands were under the table and you had a devlish smile on your face !!! :) LOL

I have your Ric's Rich, did you want to pick them up before or after the meeting ? Or do you want me to bring them to the meeting?

Please keep growing out my undata frag, I am still fighting these damn nudis.

Dave B

Konadog
05/04/2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by o2manyfish
... I am still fighting these damn nudis. Dang Dave, I didn't know you had nudists in the back yard, all I ever see is your prop tanks! :D

o2manyfish
05/04/2004, 03:01 PM
Ken,

Why do you suppose my house was the first place GregR came to when he got his new camera :)

Dave B

Konadog
05/04/2004, 03:05 PM
See what happens, I go on a short vacation and I miss out on all the good stuff!

mcsock
05/04/2004, 04:25 PM
My hands under the table. Protection, never know what might happen under there.
Oh ya....rics....give me a day and I will let you know. Always nice to stop by and see the botwin farm :) If it is cooler, before the meeting even would be nice. You might have some evil plans after the meeting, would hate to mess those up :)
Undata is healthy and growing a little, but not fast. You will get a chunk of it once there is a chunk to chunk. Once you have the nudies under control, I have an orange cap you gave me that is fragable. Also the green cap with the blue rim ( rescue) really is doing well it can be split in half easy for a frag, just let me know.

cali_reef
05/05/2004, 08:26 AM
This blows, I will be in town but can't go to the meeting. I will be home breaking down the tank. I need to pack up before Tuesday the week after, moving day is Wendsday.

Dave, I might have some soft corals for the raffle table, can you bring them to the meeting? This will make you a nice guy :). Lance will thank you with a big kiss:lol:.

mcsock
05/05/2004, 09:21 AM
Pierce, you should make the meeting. You will need a break. You can bring the corals. Most importantly, you can say good bye. You and Cindy will be missed.

csunracer
05/05/2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by cali_reef
This blows, I will be in town but can't go to the meeting. I will be home breaking down the tank. I need to pack up before Tuesday the week after, moving day is Wendsday.

Dave, I might have some soft corals for the raffle table, can you bring them to the meeting? This will make you a nice guy :). Lance will thank you with a big kiss:lol:.

Since you are in town did you want me to bring over your t5 light and other stuff?

csunracer
05/05/2004, 12:02 PM
Update on things I have for sale. I've decided to sell my red sea wavemaker pro. I used it for only 2 months before I switched over to sea swirls. First 75$ takes it. I can bring it to the maslac meeting.

David P
05/06/2004, 07:39 AM
Me Dave or B Dave? If it involves kisses from Lance, Ill let Dave B get it....

cali_reef
05/06/2004, 11:25 AM
David P,

That will be Dave B, unless you want to stop by and you were looking forward to getting kisses from Lance.

Sean,
It would be great if you can drop the lights off, save me a few hours of driving. I got your PM regarding the kalk reactor, I'll just post that as part of my for sale items again.

Rich,
Sorry, I just don't have enough time to attend the meeting. I will miss you all and I hate to have Cindy start crying when Lance or some others decides to give her a hug or kiss to say good bye. :lol: Both her and I will still travel back to LA on a regular basis, I am sure we will see everyone again soon.

Pierce

Konadog
05/06/2004, 11:03 PM
Pierce, exactly what day are you and Cindy leaving town?

cali_reef
05/07/2004, 07:26 AM
Ken,

I think the mover is coming on the 26 and we should be on a plane with Bonnie and Hagan the day after if the day time temperture is less than 85 deg.

Pierce

David P
05/07/2004, 07:35 AM
... and if its less?

cali_reef
05/07/2004, 10:06 AM
We can have the dogs on the ramp to be loaded in a aircraft cargo bay. They won't accept any dogs for shipping if the air temp is more than 85 deg.

o2manyfish
05/07/2004, 01:11 PM
Can we pack Hagan in Dry Ice ? :)

Dave B