PDA

View Full Version : June 5th Auction's"Wanted Items"

BLUESMAN
05/02/2004, 04:44 PM
This is a thread devoted for people that want items at the auction. If you are looking for something, please post here and hopefully someone will be able to help you out. If you have something that you think someone might want, then go ahead and post here. I hope this helps both sellers and buyers! Let's get this party started!
Blue

njmar1
05/03/2004, 07:25 PM
Heck, I'll take a dozen aptasia and three sparking Rios! :D

BLUESMAN
05/03/2004, 07:45 PM
Nelson, I can hook you up with one "sparking Rio" and some mojano anemones...If you want!! Now see what you've done......this is going to get off topic quick! LOL
Blue

clkwrk
05/03/2004, 08:57 PM
I would like some pom pom xenia if any one has any.Also looking for frags of purple or orange monti caps

candle_lady
05/03/2004, 09:34 PM
I second the Pom Pom Xenia.... Oh, and other types of ricodia (maybe orange).

joeyf
05/04/2004, 12:53 AM
ZOOOOOOOO's!!!
Torch/Frogspawn/hammer
Blue mushrooms
Sexy shrimp (if anyone has access to some)

I also wanted to see if there was any interest in some more frags of my yellow toadstool leather, brown gorg, purple glove/clove polyps, and my light green/pink sinularia. I need to know about these, cause I want to frag em early enough to get them healed and settled back down. The toadstool is already fragged cause my torch kept stinging it while I was gone for a weekend, and casued it to deteriorate, so I fragged off the good parts in hopes of salvaging my coral.

I also have a suggestion for crystal, your duster cluster is totaly awesome, and my clump is already 1.5x at least the size from last month.

CrystalAZ
05/04/2004, 01:38 AM
Joey,

Good to hear that your duster cluster is growing. :) Did it attach to the rock ok?

I will be bringing some more dusters to the June auction.

I'll also be bringing other stuff, but will post that in the other thread within the next few weeks once I know what all I will be bringing. :)

As for what I'd like to see... zos. Hopefully mine will be doing better by then. Also, any type of colorful SPS frags or ricordea.

Crystal

clkwrk
05/04/2004, 03:55 AM
Hey Crystal I will bring a frag of my purple TIP tricolor for you. Blue I will also bring a frag for prop too. Plus I will bring one for auction if any intrest.http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/514/47865new-acro-turning-purple-wee.jpg

clkwrk
05/04/2004, 04:00 AM
I will post a newer pic tomorrow. That pic is almost a month old has plenty of new growth. Frags will be 1 to 1 1/2 inches .maybe bigger hard to tell till I frag a few pieces off.I may also bring a few 3-4 inch mushrooms to. I will have some for you to Kirsten .

CrystalAZ
05/04/2004, 04:00 AM
Nice! Thanks for the frag! :)

Crystal

clkwrk
05/04/2004, 04:08 AM
no prob .:thumbsup:Nice to see a smile .:)

clkwrk
05/04/2004, 04:17 AM
Anybody interested in some of these I do believe they are palythoa? They accept food very nicely and love cyclopees?spelling. I dont have any small rocks for frags right now so these would be loose approx 10 of them .They will attach fairly quick and like the light if you give them the right amount the tips of the skirt will curl towards the light like an eyelash. http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/515/47865button-polyps.jpg

mx_tang
05/04/2004, 07:55 AM
Hi Chris,

Yes, I have some of those same palythoas that came on a zoanthid rock. They're more loosely related to button polyps than actual zoanthids, but still very cool nonetheless.

joeyf
05/04/2004, 01:33 PM
Good to hear that your duster cluster is growing. Did it attach to the rock ok?
Uhhh, not really, some of them attached to the rock, because I tore a few apart to put in my nano. I just set the clumps on the sand, and they burried their 'feet' in the sand. One, however, did attach to the small lazy conch in my nano.

CrystalAZ
05/04/2004, 08:10 PM
One, however, did attach to the small lazy conch in my nano.

LOL!

That's funny. I have one turbo snail sporting a feather duster.

Crystal

mx_tang
05/06/2004, 08:27 PM
Speaking of turbo snails and shells, I've always wanted to paint some jerseys on them and have a mini reef football game. You could probably do the same with hermits, but it would really be a reenactment out of the final scene of Braveheart or something.

polymorphus
05/06/2004, 11:56 PM
Speaking of turbo snails and shells, I've always wanted to paint some jerseys on them and have a mini reef football game. You could probably do the same with hermits, but it would really be a reenactment out of the final scene of Braveheart or something.

Hermits are covert operatives... You never know what hit you till you see whats under the shell :-D

mx_tang
05/07/2004, 05:20 AM
Yep, those hermits are part-time ninjas.

polymorphus
05/07/2004, 01:29 PM
Yep, those hermits are part-time ninjas.

:lol: BLUESMAN better tell us to get back on topic or who knows where this is gonna end up!!!

Also the blue hermits could be the crips and the red hermits could be the bloods (reference to California gangs)

- g

clkwrk
05/07/2004, 03:00 PM
So does anyone have any intrest in my purple tip tricolor or palythoa?

polymorphus
05/07/2004, 03:12 PM
Always intrest in the tri-color acros :-D

clkwrk
05/07/2004, 03:22 PM
Cool I got 2lbs of rubble yesterday to mount frags on . So hopefully I will be able to bring some zoa's to.

mx_tang
05/08/2004, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by polymorphus
:lol: BLUESMAN better tell us to get back on topic or who knows where this is gonna end up!!!

Also the blue hermits could be the crips and the red hermits could be the bloods (reference to California gangs)

- g

"I heard the Bloods have a better dental plan."
- Stuck On You Movie Reference

Okay everybody...back on topic! :D

candle_lady
05/08/2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by clkwrk
Cool I got 2lbs of rubble yesterday to mount frags on . So hopefully I will be able to bring some zoa's to.

Where did you find rubble rock?

clkwrk
05/08/2004, 02:12 PM
ocean arts

candle_lady
05/08/2004, 02:14 PM
Thanks. I'll need to get down there soon now that everyone knows where some is.... haha

clkwrk
05/08/2004, 02:16 PM
They had a milk crate full . So unless someone wants 30lbs or more you'll be fine.

mx_tang
05/08/2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by clkwrk
They had a milk crate full . So unless someone wants 30lbs or more you'll be fine.

Was the rock rubble dry or in the curing tanks?

clkwrk
05/08/2004, 02:47 PM
In the curing tanks Mike with the kaline

finding nemo
05/09/2004, 09:09 AM
I am needing PC bulbs 65 watt, dual if possible, half blue and half sun. Also pc fixture to fit over a 20 gallon, want pc such as coralife 36". Karen

njmar1
05/19/2004, 09:29 PM
After talking to TasiaMay, I realized that I'm still looking for a yellow toadstool frag, make that two toadstools- one for Tasia also! JoeyF, is yours recovering?

Nelson

joeyf
05/20/2004, 12:32 AM
Unfortunately, I think I lost the whole thing, unless one of my frags is floating around in the back, in which case I will bring it. I still have one that is unaccounted for, which was about 2", so maybe.

Tasiamay
05/20/2004, 10:41 AM
I am looking for frags of:

~ pink/yellow toadstool (like njmar said - thanks!)
~ pink/blue/red/orange/purple/bright green zoos
~ pink clove polyps or daisy polyps
~ sun polyps

Thanks

azredsand
05/24/2004, 06:54 PM
Joey,
I'll take a yellow toad stool if you still have one.
Other frags that I'm looking for are yellow gorgorians, torches, hammers, and zoos.
Thanks,
Brad

finding nemo
05/25/2004, 09:07 AM
Bottle of Joe's Juice

dannanokris
05/25/2004, 07:54 PM
Hello all,
My wanted items are: for smaller frags for my nano.

Some kenya trees, blue sponges, brain coral, frog spawn, toadstool, ricordia, xenia, gorgonian, and some blue shrooms. If anyone has any of these it would be nice if you brought them to the auction. My tank needs some stocking its really bare... Please assist...