PDA

View Full Version : thanks for coming out today!

dmorel
05/01/2004, 10:24 PM
Thanks to all that made it out to the PROP meeting today.
I hope you found the presentation on lighting useful, and that any questions you had about PROP were answered. Sorry I had to leave before the raffle, but I really did have a splitting head ache and staring out all those lights for two hours was really not helping!

Next month we will organize another auction so you all have something to put under your new lights!

-dm

owsi
05/01/2004, 11:20 PM
Thanks to all for putting it together. Great raffle, the digi seems different from the grape I got at Matt's. Thanks again, John

Winzzy
05/02/2004, 01:21 AM
I just posted this in the FRAG forum tonight because I keep on forgeting that PROP and FRAG are two differnt entities... anywho thanks Mike and Dave for the great presentation....

Oh and Dave, killer bike!

Thanks Mike and Dave for the great presentation on lighting... I learned alot.

I can't wait for the next informative session you guys do...
With that being said I figured I would start a suggestions thread.

Skimmers
Various additives and reactors
non-trace elements in water (or trace elements that we know are important)

Anyone else have suggestions?

mx_tang
05/02/2004, 06:01 AM
Hi Tim,

Thank you, and all those who attended, for making it out to our first presentation. Also, a special thanks goes out to the other PROP farmers and David Fliger who were gracious enough to let us use and compare the different lighting setups available.

I hope everybody came away with some nice raffle prizes, and we hope to see everybody next month for the June auction!

finding nemo
05/02/2004, 06:16 AM
I to enjoyed the lighting presentation. However, I really would like to see the meeting start on time. I was there a little before 2 and it wasnt until 2:45 before everyone was there and ready to go,
Lets try and get there before 2 so that we can start on time.
I loved the presentation.
Had to leave at 5 as had plans and would love to have stayed for the raffle.

mx_tang
05/02/2004, 06:48 AM
Hi Karen,

We'll definitely make it a point to start up on time and get things rolling earlier. At least you didn't walk away empty handed and still got a few raffle prizes, though :)

finding nemo
05/02/2004, 06:51 AM
Morning MX, yes, am very happy, thanks so much. Hope your Sunday is a great one.
Karen

polymorphus
05/05/2004, 01:58 AM
I didn't get any raffle prizes :(

- g

mx_tang
05/05/2004, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by polymorphus
I didn't get any raffle prizes :(

- g

Actually, I was thinking about directing anyone who didn't get any raffle prizes to your place, since you cleaned house pretty well :).