PDA

View Full Version : Razorback Reef 50/50 raffle

thedogofwar
05/01/2004, 08:30 PM
Okay, I'm putting on a 50/50 raffle to build a little $ for the treasury.

it works like any other 50/50. The winning ticket holder (confirmation # in this case) wins 50% of the total funds and the other 50% goes towards the treasury. Minus applicable paypal and/or ebay fees.

We will draw the winning number at the next meeting. The winner need not be present.

I put an auction up on Ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=2242154177 but if you are not a registered ebay user, you can just go straight through me. Just let me know how many tickets you would like to purchase and how you would like to pay.

I apologize that we do not have a bank or paypal account dedicated to RR at the moment. You will just have to trust my handling of the funds and if you don't then you shouldn't participate. As founder and president of the club, I hope you do. I have done all this to benefit the hobby, not myself.

Each ticket is at a purchase price of $5. The winner will be selected at the next meeting by random drawing. (winner must be a registered member of RR) neither myself or my immediate family is eligable and I will personally donate $10 towards the final total.

Good Luck!

Scuba Dog
05/01/2004, 08:43 PM
Cool Brandon Ill have linda take care of the Ebay part for me..

jerryc
05/03/2004, 10:16 AM
Im in:D

jerryc
05/10/2004, 05:30 PM
OK Everyone my name has been up front for two many days
someone take it off spend some money **************

Heather Sanders
05/15/2004, 11:24 AM
I bought tickets also Jerry so don't feel left out! ;)
Will we be having the raffle in June?

thedogofwar
05/15/2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Heather Sanders
I bought tickets also Jerry so don't feel left out! ;)
Will we be having the raffle in June?

Well thats up to the participants. If they don't mind their money being held up like that, I just assume wait until the june meeting but if anyone has a problem with that, I will have to finish it this weekend.

hey if nobody else gets in, theres just a 1 in 3 chance of winning about $50.