PDA

View Full Version : RazorBack Reef Summer BBQ!

Scuba Dog
05/01/2004, 08:04 PM
Red sea Purple Tang asked me if we were planing a summer BBQ and I thought that would be a most excelent Idea. I would love to have one, but I would want it so everyone could attend. Are there any sugestions about How what when where It would or could take place, I would volunteer to host it, but then agen I am located near the Louisiana state line and that would make a very long drive for the members in the Northern part of the state...So I think Little Rock would be the best location to make the driving time minimal as possible for all of us...and I will volunteer to provide a portion of the meat...and my culinary services as well, hey im not a bad cook ither......so please do speak your mind and add sugestions to this.

thedogofwar
05/01/2004, 08:17 PM
as long as you're making that kick arse desert, I'm there! :)

Hmm, maybe I can hook us up with a little party barge expedition on Greers Ferry Lake.

Scuba Dog
05/01/2004, 08:40 PM
Cool Bannana"s Foster it is! SOunds like major fun!

mcanavan69
05/01/2004, 11:47 PM
Sounds good. I will bring some of my awsome smoked dry ribs. They are great.
Mark:strooper:

schiller2300
05/03/2004, 02:02 AM
Not to rain on the BBQ parade (which sounds great though) but we need to schedule the May meeting. Brandon wanted to have plenty of time to promote the next meeting so here are the dates that I am available - 7,8,9,14,15,17 - 20 to host the meeting. Surely we can narrow it down t a couple of days.