PDA

View Full Version : OK guys, I am selling all my SPS and CA reactor due to financial reasons

headhawg7
04/30/2004, 12:55 PM
I and forced to because of some jackass that ripped me off. I want to sell all of the SPS/corals and CA reactor in one shot and would prefer somebody to pick it all up locally. Give me a cal lif interested. 479-283-2409. I am not getting out of the hobby just trying to recoop some of my losses. Danny

jerryc
04/30/2004, 02:59 PM
Danny I sure hate to here about your problem hope you get
it all worked out wish I could help out but work is slow
have to watch pennies far a while

headhawg7
04/30/2004, 03:03 PM
Yeah I know Jer. Thanks for the thoughts though. I will buy another reactor and some more SPS in a few months though but it is unfortunate for now.

mcanavan69
04/30/2004, 04:00 PM
OK here is the deal, Headhawg got ripped off by somebody and has to sell all of his sps and calc reactor. What I propose is that we get a group together that can purchase this and help him out. I talked to him on the phone and he has a lot of really nice sps's. If there is something that more than person has their eye on we can frag it. It would also be nice when Danny gets back on his feet, if by that time we could get some frags back to him. This is just a thought.
I would also like a nice frag of that emerald green:D
He also said he has some nice blue acros.
Mark:strooper:

Scuba Dog
04/30/2004, 04:28 PM
Danny Ill help ya out anyway i can....

bjpembo
04/30/2004, 07:00 PM
i would surely love some of those sps and im probably fairly close to you being in ft smith, but i dont have mh's so no sps for me :( and i got a reactor already.

jeff967
04/30/2004, 07:07 PM
my tanks have got all of my mad money this month so i am no help but when you start back let me know.
jeff

headhawg7
04/30/2004, 09:16 PM
I would seriously love to sell them to you guys on here than anybody else but I don't want anybody feeling sorry for me. I want it to be fair all the way around. I will definitely make sure it is worth you guys time and money.

BJ, I can get you MH lights from PFO for dealer cost so when you get ready just let me know. I hook every fellow Razorback Reefer up with Dealer cost so just yell at me when your ready. MH are not as expensive as you would think.

bjpembo
04/30/2004, 09:23 PM
headhawg7, can you pm me an estimated price? im thinking hqi's but i may go with stanard mh's to avoid having to worry with the glass to protect me and my critters from the uv. my tanks a 75 btw.

Scuba Dog
04/30/2004, 09:28 PM
bjpembo

I just purchased a great set up from Headhawg...for my 75 was the acrolight fixture two 250 HQI ushio two 110 vho super actinics, a cooling fan, reflector a pfo dual Hqi ballast....and It has the uv shiliding and reflector in it....just need to have my buddy alter my canopy by one inch so it will fit... and all for a great price..

headhawg7
04/30/2004, 09:31 PM
You need to come up here and see my lights. I have a PFO 48" Acrolight with dual DE 250w HQI using a PFO HQI ballast along with dual 110w VHO's. It is the best lighting I have ever seen. I would definitely go with the DE HQI over the SE anyday of the week no thinking about it. The shield helps with the heat a little anyways so it is not that big a deal. The glass will be on the fixture not on the tank so you r tank will still breathe freely. Drive on up this weekend and check it out. I am only an hour away and I drive down there 2 times a week so the drive isn't too bad. Scuba Dog just got one of the exact same systems so you can ask him what he thinks about it also. I think he likes it.

bjpembo
04/30/2004, 09:32 PM
where are you? lol.

headhawg7
04/30/2004, 09:43 PM
Springdale. It, being my house, is pretty close to 540 so it is not that long a drive. Give you an idea of what the lights look like and can give you a price list so you can ponder because it is a very important decision. You can check out Worlds under water and Exotic tropicals while you are up here. Both stores are nicer than any stores in Fort Smith or Van Buren.

bjpembo
04/30/2004, 09:48 PM
ok, i'll see if i have time to make it up there this weekend, i'll send you an email when i know. i've been to worlds under water twice, i picked up a cuke and an emerald crab last time i was there.

Scuba Dog
04/30/2004, 10:05 PM
headhawg7

So are you filing charges agenst that jerk!

headhawg7
04/30/2004, 10:13 PM
Give me a call BJ. 479-283-2409. I will not have access to my emails till Monday more than likely.

Hell yes Roy. It will take a few months at least.

Scuba Dog
04/30/2004, 10:24 PM
Just talked to my wife we will try to make it up that way next saturday...

headhawg7
04/30/2004, 10:32 PM
Sounds like a plan to me.

bjpembo
05/01/2004, 12:21 AM
so who was this guy that ripped you off, anything you want to share? i wanna make sure i avoid this guy.

thedogofwar
05/01/2004, 08:37 AM
Man that sux, you know if they were local and you weren't going to be able to take legal action, I'd help you get some satisfaction back.

Danny's got some great looking SPS. If I wasn't having to buy new shoes for the Z I could get my HQI, (the SE 175 just isn't cutting it) but until then I couldn't bear to watch those specimens lose their color.

You guys with the lights should jump all over this. I'm telling you these things look great and I know Danny will give you a good deal on them.

is that reactor spoken for? I'm having a thought, watch out!

thedogofwar
05/01/2004, 08:50 AM
Hey I will take that birds nest and green slimer, those frags you gave me are doing great!

Red Sea Purple Tang
05/01/2004, 09:05 AM
Hey Danny, can you shoot me the directions again to your house from Rogers. We'll be picking up I-540. Thanks!