PDA

View Full Version : tull's new order tomorrow

jvschlegel
04/28/2004, 03:11 PM
Was at Tull's today, and they are getting a new order of corals tomorrow. From what she was telling me it seemed like a lot of SPS and LPS along with some zoo's and shrooms. She is expecting the delivery early tomorrow morning.

I have to say the prices there are great. I got a skunk cleaner which I have been waiting on for so long because everywhere else is over priced. Regardless of the price I was getting one there anyway, but the price was the same as many mail order companies.

Great store, and if you have not been there, check it out tomorrow when the new corals get in.

CherryCat
04/28/2004, 06:20 PM
no way i can make it until saurday morning. can we find out what hours they will be open this weekend??

cheers!!
jc

tim1
04/28/2004, 06:44 PM
jc,
as of right now the store hours will be 11- 7 pm unless everyone will be there. tina ( lee's wife) does not want Joe and anyone helping to be there past 7 pm..

Lee himself has been going over orders. he is going stir crazy...
i will be giving him a buzz tomorrow at the hospital..

tim

CherryCat
04/28/2004, 07:41 PM
thanks, tim!! now, y'all be nice and leave something for me to buy saturday morning, okay?? ;)

tim, my regards to lee when you speak to him, and let him know he continues to be in my prayes.

cheers!!
jc

tim1
04/29/2004, 04:57 PM
hi everyone,
just talked to tina.. she has a new shipment in and the prices are very very good... she will be closing at 6 pm but will open if people are going to come and get stuff.. i will have to let her know.. or you can call.
she will re open at 830 pm if i call her tonight...

on another note....

i did not get a chance to talk to Lee........
he is now back in ICU and is NOT doing good at all....
he had a problem breathing earlier today, he felt fine up to then..
and they hooked up O2 for him. after that things went down hill ..he is now back in gaurded ICU..( meaning a nurse will be very very close and watching most of the time)..
when i hear anything i will let you know..
tim

scoot i sent you a pm

tim1
04/29/2004, 05:31 PM
FYI

tina WIll be open from 830 pm till 930 pm if anyone wants to come and get stuff... i get to play door man..:bum: