PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

DragonFish
09/06/2001, 01:50 PM
I am a new member to WRS and I just wanted to introduce myself and tell you about my tank. I guess I'm not official yet as I haven't been to a meeting, but I'll be going down to Rods with you guys at the end of the month. I'm Todd and I'm from Kenosha. My tank is a six-month old 29 gallon using an Eclipse hood, upgraded lighting to PC, and a modified SeaClone skimmer. I have 30lbs. of live rock and about a 2" sand base. The inhabitants so far are a pair (they hate each other) of common clowns, a scooter blenny, a Sally Lightfoot and about 30 Cerith snails. Corals include button polyps, a couple shrooms (don't seem to like my tank) Kenya Tree coral, green star polyps and a Candy Coral. If I did it again, which I will soon, I'd get a 72gallon Bowfront with a sump and a better skimmer, and a DSB. Questions? Fire away! You can see my setup as it was a couple months ago at my website. (www.eclipsereef.homestead.com)

grafxguy
09/06/2001, 02:03 PM
Great to hear! Welcome to the club and we will see you soon. DO you need any Southdown Sand? I have it. I will bring you some down and it will cost $7 a bag. Or you can come up to Sheboygan and it will be $3.58 a bag. Let me know. eric

DragonFish
09/06/2001, 02:53 PM
No thanks, I don't need any at the moment. However, how about adding a link to the website to this message board? Just a suggestion.... see you all at Rods!