PDA

View Full Version : Feedback for Ritteri and Bubbles

Nanook
09/06/2001, 12:00 PM
I just got a couple of Bubble Tip Anemones from R&B. They are a beautiful reddish-purple color. They came on a 10lb piece of live rock, quadruple bagged for safety.

No probs with delivery, good service, and R and B answered multitudes of questions about their care and acclimation. Hopefully they will do good in my system and split for me, like they do in his tanks.

Two thumbs up for Ritteri and Bubbles on his captive propagated anemones, good price too.

Nanook:D

griss
09/10/2001, 02:07 PM
I was at Nanook's house yesterday....the anemones are awesome!

Griss

DgenR8
09/14/2001, 04:40 PM
I bought a TDS meter from R&B a few mos back. Price was fair, shipping quick, and all my questions answered. I sent an e-mail requesting instructions that weren't delivered with the item, they were promised, but as of yet have not arrived. I can't say 5 stars, but I'll go 2 1/2

Coddigtion
09/14/2001, 04:47 PM
This guy is bad news.

I paid last week and just got the tracking numbers today. He sent it to the wrong address in Oklahoma, I live in Texas. He asked if I was human.

He said that it was supposed to be shipped via UPS yesterday, and that UPS had been closed until today. I called his UPS location and they said the only day that they were closed was on part of Tuesday afternoon.

I would not recommend purchasing from him.