PDA

View Full Version : Corals aquacultured

wrassemaster
04/22/2004, 06:33 PM
Hey people. Chow Hound is now dealing in mostly aquacultured corals. Feel free to stop into Chow Hound to see me. I get bored sometimes. Also club members will receive a 15 percent discount on all supplies and live stock. Chow Hound will also continue to support the club as best we can. Peace to all of you.

Scott

benjavan
04/22/2004, 07:40 PM
Rock on Scott!

bob65fish
04/22/2004, 08:13 PM
hi
how does he know who is a member?????????

wrassemaster
04/24/2004, 12:26 AM
Well I will have to trust people. Plus I kind of know who are members and whos not. Plus I truly believe people won't stup to lying just to get a deal, would they...LOL...I'm pretty trusty when it comes to people...

ofblong
04/24/2004, 02:30 PM
i dunno I got a couple deals just because I came to a few meetings. Of course im still interested in joining but I am sooo busy I just dont have time. I am lucky I can make time for my aquarium maintenance. But I never told any of the people who gave me deals that I was a member. thats just wrong. Wish I could come more often but I have been working everyday since halloween(cept thanksgiving, christmas and new years but no one is open on those days). and here again im working today.

Fishboykaps
04/26/2004, 08:52 PM
Sweet, Keep the good work up.

KM