PDA

View Full Version : May MTRC meeting is on 15th.

coralreefing
04/21/2004, 05:03 PM
Due to the May meeting mistakenly being scheduled on mothers day we have to re-schedule. The day that seems to work best is the 15th. This will give us more time to setup member contacts & ensure all interested are informed of meeting dates. Also wooglin will be able to attend to do his presentation on auto topoff & he will have time to prepare. I hope this change enables more people to attend.

Future meetings will be on the second weekend of the month alternating between Sat. & Sun at 6:00pm. We plan to keep meetings scheduled at least six months in advance & posted on the web site. Currently www.tnreefers.com but soon to be moved to mtrc.org.

foggy54
04/21/2004, 06:49 PM
Will we be meeting at the same location every month, on rotating sat/sun schedule?

fishdoc11
04/21/2004, 07:34 PM
Different locations to be announced well in advance.
Chris

Countzer0
04/21/2004, 07:39 PM
i am working on a calender for the next couple of months with times and dates and locations ect .... sorry it is taking so long ....

fishdoc11
04/21/2004, 08:01 PM
Oh, forgot to say I'll be there. Thanks Chris and countzero for your work.
Chris

foggy54
04/21/2004, 10:26 PM
What is the new process for picking future locations for meetings? Are these meetings locked into the metro area? Is there a point of contact to offer suggestions for possible future sites.

Sir Knight
04/21/2004, 10:52 PM
John,
All suggestions are welcome. Just email your suggestions to one the the clubs officers.

coralreefing
04/22/2004, 02:49 PM
The May 15th. meeting will be at 6:00pm at wooglin's house in Bellevue. Directions will be supplied beofre the meeting.

We discussed, at the meeting, holding the meeting at Cancun restaurant but they are booked up on the 15th. Meeting at wooglin's will make for a better presentation because we will be able to see the auto topoff installed on his system.

Thanks to wooglin & family for opening their home to us.

Countzer0
04/22/2004, 03:12 PM
thanks for stepping up wooglin! beter get to cleaning those tanks ...heheh

fishdoc11
04/22/2004, 06:48 PM
Yeah, thanks Wooglin. I look forward to seeing your tank!
Chris

reewik
04/22/2004, 08:23 PM
Again I may not be able to attend. I have my in- laws in from Florida that weekend. i will see I f I can sneak away for a couple of hours. I think it is great to see others tanks. I have seen Fishdoc11's, coralreefing's, and goldeneagle's.

foggy54
04/22/2004, 08:33 PM
Great plan,IMO I would much rather see others tanks, and not have to talk or try to listen over restaurant chatter. the second meeting at the bar and grill was too dark and noisy.

gflat65
04/22/2004, 08:34 PM
Thanks wooglin. Can't wait to see your set-up.

wooglin
04/26/2004, 06:18 PM
I am going to go ahead a post directions to my house from Emerald bay.

1. Leave the parking lot and travel towards Bellevue mall on Highway 70.

2. You will travel to the 2nd light (about mile or so). You will take a left onto Sawyer Brown Road, and will begin traveling thru River Plantation which is a large condo development. You will travel thru several stop signs, over about 2 miles, and will finally arrive at a Stop Light.

3. The stop light is the intersection of Old harding road, continue straight (once the light is green ;-\ ) into the subdivision. There is no sign or name for the sub, its older than that.

4. You will take the third left which is footpath dr.

5. Once on Footpath you will immediatly take the first left, which comes up right away, this is Goodpasture. My house is the second house on the left. Is is a one story ranch. You will see a White Isuzu Trooper, and a Green Acura in the drive.

6. The address is 778 Goodpasture Terrace, Nash, TN 37221 Feel free to print maps if your the computer savy type that likes to use mapquest, etc.

Mdwannabe
04/28/2004, 05:53 PM
For those of us not in the EB area are there more direct directions coming from say the airport? I'll be there just require the most direct route.

Rick

Sir Knight
04/28/2004, 06:06 PM
Hey Rick,
Check out our website www.mtrc.org.
Jason put in map quest for directions

Hope this helps

wooglin
04/28/2004, 11:31 PM
The directions are the same, just start at getting off at I40, 2nd Bellevue Exit. Hang a left, and go past Bellevue mall. You will come to the light, take right onto Sawyer Brown, the directions are the same from that point.

fishdoc11
04/29/2004, 05:32 AM
Looking forward to seeing your tank Wooglin.
Chris