PDA

View Full Version : I've been out... Is there a meeting today?

janetglon
04/17/2004, 11:16 AM
Hey Everyone. I attended my first PROP meeting back in November and loved it. Then I had a baby and haven't been able to take my hands and eyes off of her for 5 months. I feel like I can finally part with my precious for a couple hours to come to today's meeting as long as there is still one. We also just got an additional little 12 gall Nano Cube tank and I'm looking for some soft coral frags to put in. Does anyone have any for sale at this time, or know of any place I can pick up some cheap ones at? I was over at Aquatic Arts last night and they didn't have any soft ones, only hard corals. This is our first attempt at growing corals in general and I want to start out slow, but I'm anxious for something pretty!! We purchased one small Kenya Tree Frag last night. I'm not picky, just looking for something new without having to spend a fortune. :rollface:

clkwrk
04/17/2004, 12:09 PM
Hi as far as I know there wont be a PROP meeting till the 1st of may and that wont be an auction just a meeting. Here look at this tread frag will have a meeting today. frag meeting (http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=356078)

Chris

CrystalAZ
04/17/2004, 06:20 PM
Check Ocean Art. They have a lot of softies. They also offer a 10% discount if you are a DMS member.

Crystal

janetglon
04/17/2004, 10:01 PM
I went to the FRAG meeting today and picked up some great stuff. Kirsten rocks!!! I met some new people and had a great time!! I can't wait till the next PROP meeting. :-) Our little NANO is going to kick some butt now! Woo hoo!!

candle_lady
04/17/2004, 11:04 PM
Just got home from th e meeting... It was great to meet new people that have the same passion as I do.

Kirstin & Mojo,
Thanks for all the frags.

Mike,
Thanks for all the help. Going to keep my eyes on the percs.

Jenifer

kirstenk
04/18/2004, 12:44 AM
It was great meeting you gals too. I can't make the next prop but I hope to see ya at Frag. Take Care.