PDA

View Full Version : saturday meeting info on other stuff....

SexiShrimp
04/17/2004, 10:39 AM
Hey all,

I was talking to Valetta and she has a friend who is selling stuff...here is the info on that. If anyone is interested she'll be at the meeting tonight.

A friend of ours in the Nashville area is getting out of reefkeeping and selling his 125, stand, canopy, two IceCap 660 VHO ballasts and bulbs, 150 pounds of live rock (has some aipstasia but that could be taken care of), external Iwaki return pump, basically everything you'd need except the saltwater to fill it back up all for $650. Spread it around before the meeting if you can and maybe we can sell it for him. He's just started back to college and could use the money.

Also, I'll be bringing random stuff for fresh and/or saltwater tanks....I have an undergravel filter for a 55 gallon, and a secondnature wisper power filter. I got this stuff from the tank I got from a guy. The undergravel filter is in excellent condition but I don't know much about the other wisper filter. If anyone wants to buy or trade frags for them that'll be cool.

See ya tonight.
Mimi

SRA4031
04/18/2004, 03:36 PM
Mimi, PMed you again, had not heard from your friend yet. Very interested.

gflat65
04/18/2004, 04:30 PM
Went and looked at it today. Not what I'm looking for, but a little work could do things for it. The tank has a little hair, but a FAT sailfin tang. There are several other colorful fish like a flame hawk and a little ocellaris. Good coralline growth. For the price, not bad. Stand and canopy could use a little elbow grease, but they both serve their purpose. Brown Aiptasia abound. I'm looking for more of a piece of furniture.

SRA4031
04/18/2004, 04:59 PM
Do you know the details, and how to contact her?