PDA

View Full Version : Thinking Of Joining The Club

Logan16
04/14/2004, 11:03 PM
Hey my name is Logan and Im from Grand Rapids Michigan you can prob guess but im 16 ive had tanks(salt) for about a year now. Can you tell me anything about the club and where you guys usually meet?

Logan

battplus
04/15/2004, 08:16 AM
Logan,

I am from GR as well, we meet in Kalamazoo at Jaqua Realtors. Our site is www.wmmac.org for more info. I hope to see you there for a meeting. We can help you with a lot of info. and the meetings are very family friendly as well as organized. Check us out, you can get all sorts of goodies for excellent prices every month.

I took a look at your site and it is very nice, you seem very intelligent when it comes to set up in saltwater. The naso you rescued from Petco(:rolleye1: ) was a wise choice. As a club we try to support ethics in treatment of animals, but we also are very conservative to how we talk about local stores, and teach them if possible.

Mike

Logan16
04/15/2004, 09:24 PM
Thanks I get paid this monday maybe ill save some for the meeting hopefully ill be there

Krusk
04/16/2004, 02:32 PM
we some time meets at ChowHound :)

J/K

wecome to the club !!! Grand Rapids reefers rock !!!

neo1013
05/12/2004, 01:53 AM
Hey I am a 20 year old student from muskegon and am just getting started. Are their any fees for the club? I just want to get great advice on how to start up. I want to be able to use my money wisely as I dont have a whole lot being a student. When is the next meating and what is the address or where you meet(mapquest can get me there)
Brian

Krusk
05/12/2004, 07:58 AM
Brian

ChowHound(28th & Eastern) give out good discount to members.
Oh yeah, coming to the meet is great ...

welcome to the club.

Gerde
05/12/2004, 03:36 PM
Neo- go to www.wmmac.org for info on when and where we meet. There is a map on the site. If you just want to show up, there is no cost. For members it is $20, and that money gets you web space and the ability to win stuff at our raffles (2x per year), and the ability to sell stuff at our monthly meeting auctions. You don't have to be a member to BUY at the auctions, but if you want to SELL you do. Our club really seems to be growing, hope to see you there.