PDA

View Full Version : How do you join this reef club?

lorifish
04/13/2004, 10:31 PM
I see you have a meeting in Duluth, do you have meetings in Msp? I would love some info on your club, meetings, etc

Do you sell frags at meetings? I am new to salt and wanting to get involved, possbily try some live corals, etc

Thanks!

JnS
04/13/2004, 11:38 PM
Hello :)
http://www.tcmas.org is the TC club. the forum resides over on http://www.thereeftank.com

Jerry

lorifish
04/14/2004, 08:41 AM
thanks so much!!

JnS
04/14/2004, 10:27 AM
no problem :)

lorifish
04/14/2004, 11:43 AM
Are there 2 differnt clubs in Mn... looks like there is a differnt group meeting in duluth.

fahz
04/14/2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by lorifish
Are there 2 differnt clubs in Mn... looks like there is a differnt group meeting in duluth.

Hi lorifish:

Yes we have a club in Duluth also just started in March. Our next meeting is at The Great Lakes Aquarium in Duluth 1pm Saturday April 24th. Not sure where your located but would love to have you attend. We will have a slide show some frags and are working on a speaker. Beginners are welcome and we will do everything we can to help you.

Fahz

lorifish
04/14/2004, 03:48 PM
thanks so much for the invite!! I think I may be much closer to the msp location, I am in west WI actually.

I am a great distance from the WI meetings though(4/5 hours), so I was checking into Mn since it may be a lot more reasonable for me to join. I can get to MSP in about an hour,

thanks again!

fahz
04/14/2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by lorifish
thanks so much for the invite!! I think I may be much closer to the msp location, I am in west WI actually.

I am a great distance from the WI meetings though(4/5 hours), so I was checking into Mn since it may be a lot more reasonable for me to join. I can get to MSP in about an hour,

thanks again! Keep in touch with Jerry (JNS) think he attends most of the Minneapolis meetings. They do trading at there meetings and Jerry is also a source for corals and inverts at good prices. The people on RC are a great bunch and will provide an excellent source of help sorry your not closer to Duluth.

Fahz

lorifish
04/14/2004, 06:02 PM
thanks, I am so happy to be welcomed into the Mn groups

I will watch out for Jerry. Hope to be able to buy some frags and try them out in my system, since I have yet to add any live corals

JnS
04/14/2004, 06:34 PM
I can help you no problem :)

Fahz- got inverts coming in tomorrow :) I will have to make a trip up to supply you guys with some stuff one of these meetings :)

lorifish
04/14/2004, 06:40 PM
Thanks, Looking fwd to the May meeting!