PDA

View Full Version : Rose(Pink) BTA and Halimedia FS

Wheeldog63
04/12/2004, 10:54 PM
Hello, This is my first time posting in the INMAS forum and haven't been able to make a meeting yet, but plan to come to some, expessially this summer. If anyone knows me, I am Kelly that works at G&M in Muncie. Anyway, I currently have a nice pink Rose BTA(the bright pink varient) for sale, this rose is a clone that came from one I bought from Premium in the winter, it split in Dec or Jan and has been doing great since then, if you have ever seen the nice light pink BTA Jeremy used to have in his display tank at Premium, this is the same color rose. I am asking $75 and am located in Muncie. I also have a lot of Halimedia for sale if anyone is interested, the stuff grows like a weed in my system, the price is negotiable on that.

~Kelly

PS: Both are currently in a 180 with 3 400w Ushio 10k and the rose constantly has its bubbles. It is small, but the other one has yet to grow a whole lot either so I don't know if they grow to a large size.

Wheeldog63
04/12/2004, 10:55 PM
oh yeah, just wanted to toss out I might be interested in some nice SPS trades or for some types of dry goods. Thanks

~Kelly

dmits41
04/21/2004, 01:59 AM
G&M, eh? I used to live like 2 min. from there, back in '01-02 when I was finishing up at BSU! I got my yellow bearded dragon from you guys (and he didn't even show yellow until after I bought him cheap!) but I wasn't ready for saltwater at the time.

Anyway, I'm curious as to whether you have a need for a few parts of my 2x96 watt PC setup (1 10K and 1 Actinic 03) that I used for like 45 days before I discovered T5. I can trade everything but the ballast, which I kept on the system. Everything's like new...they just need a new home. I'm not implying that I'm looking for that rose, just anything you may want to spare if you have a need for a couple more supplemental lights. Thanks!

Dan

shaw
04/21/2004, 02:49 PM
Dan

i know i would be interested in the PC's if Kelly doesn't want it. i have corals to trade. Also, worked at GM for about 3 years.

shawn

Wheeldog63
04/21/2004, 04:41 PM
I don't really have any uses for PCs right now, so if shawn wants em, talk to him. He's kinda a punk though:-P jk

~Kelly

dmits41
04/23/2004, 02:23 AM
What do you have Shaw? I tried sending you a PM yesterday but it said your box is too full. I have absolutely no problem trading for some frags.

shaw
04/23/2004, 10:36 AM
you name it, just give me an email
thanks
shawn