PDA

View Full Version : We have a host for the April meeting :D

Agu
04/10/2004, 06:11 PM
We have a host for the April meeting !!!

We'll be meeting Wed the 21'st in Sarasota. Our host Aaron has a custom 80 gallon tank that's been set up about a year, primarily stocked with LPS and SPS. Email to members will go out shortly to people who are on the email list.

If you can make it please reply here so Aaron has an idea how many people will be attending.

As always if you have frags to share/ trade please let people know here and arrange your swaps in advance.

I'll have montipora digitata if anybody wants some.

The Grand Poobah :lol: ,

Agu

myakkareef
04/12/2004, 07:06 AM
Hey, Agu I would like to attend as a new member. Thanks Aaron for being our host for April....
Scotty

Agu
04/12/2004, 01:58 PM
I plan on being there.

Scotty, you're more than welcome, did you get the email with directions ?

Agu

yunkeraj
04/15/2004, 10:07 AM
Just a quick note regarding the meeting, parking is limited inside the condo complex for guest spaces but street parking is available. Please do not park in a marked resident space, this will cause issues and I can assure you that the eyes watching the parking lot will notify a board member and have your vehicle towed. If it says guest or you are using street parking you are fine!! If you have any questions please call, my number went out in the e-mail regarding the meeting.

Happy Reefing!!!

-Aaron

sandman12
04/15/2004, 05:47 PM
What time will it be? The 21st is a school night so i doubt i can come :(

in2deep
04/16/2004, 08:42 PM
Agu, i don't beleive i got the email if you sent them. I will be able to make the meeting so see you guys there.

Agu
04/17/2004, 11:47 AM
Anybody who didn't get the email send me an email at

alukk@comcast.net

I'll be sending a second notice tonight or early tomorrow.

Agu

sandman12
04/17/2004, 07:02 PM
i didnt get it. milkmanf12@aol.com