PDA

View Full Version : ORR2003 is a NoLoad

easttn
04/08/2004, 09:12 PM
After two weeks of delays and agreement to trade frags for a pump this guy bails, no notes, no phone, no PMs ...not squat. I fragged two of my faves for this guy, now I have a new skimmer that I can't run and reduced colonies. Thanks Scott.

asmodeus
04/11/2004, 08:13 PM
i traded with Scott and had excellant trades with him .Maybe he's out of town .I talk to him from time to time. Maybe you should give him the benifit of the doubt .Before going on hwere and placing his name..

thats all
not hear to slag ya
you should ask to see if anyone has traded with him
good luck.

Mike

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=268733

check this out

easttn
04/12/2004, 07:09 AM
This is his 4th week of on response. He seemed very cool and wanting to do the trade, but he has not returned 3 calls or emails.

Its his call.

Orr2003
04/15/2004, 12:01 AM
Charles,

Let me start by saying I am very sorry for not getting back to you.
My fiance was hospitalized due to complications. She is carrying our first child. I havent gotten back to you because my tank and the trade was the last thing on my mind. I am sorry. Due to her condition she has been taking off work and I am going to have to sell my tank and livestock. I will not be able to afford the upkeep of the tank no longer. This is and was very unexpected and I hope you understand. But I do not appreciate the nasty message you left on my answering machine. I will be posting everything I have for sale in the next day or so. So I will not be completing the trade. Sorry.

Scott

easttn
04/15/2004, 06:27 AM
I also apoligize. Good luck.