PDA

View Full Version : Cyclop-eeze -- Group Buy

mpdharley
04/07/2004, 11:35 AM
I haven't been able to find a store in this area that carries cyclop-eeze, so I'm thinking of buying some online. I prefer the frozen bars (instead of freeze dried) and it would require overnight shipping.

The company does ship their 750gm (~1.6lb) block direct. The cost is $39.95 for 1 block, $35.75 per block if you order two and $32.25 per block if you order 4.

I had a 3oz bar of this and it lasted me several months! I'm gussing a 750gm block would last about a year (for me).

We could also order one or two blocks and then split them up.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

I'm also trying to get a couple of the stores around here to carry the 3oz bar (or the block).

Here are a couple of links if you haven't used cyclop-eeze before:

FreezerBar.com (http://www.freezerbar.com/)
Jehmco Main Page for Cyclop-eeze (http://www.jehmco.com/PRODUCTS_/FISH_FOODS_/Cyclop-eeze/cyclop-eeze.html)

Mike

Captain Cruise
04/19/2004, 04:18 PM
I'm game...I'll share the frozen type (don't like freeze dried, either). Just order the amount you want and let me know how
much of it you want to share and I'll, uh, write you a check for
my part...yeah, that's the ticket, yeah...
Charles

mpdharley
04/19/2004, 04:28 PM
I've been trying to get one of the local stores here to buy some, but so far no luck. It looks like the cost is going to be around $80 (for product, shipping + Saturday delivery). That would be for 1.6lbs (750 grams).

A 3oz bar lasted me about 3 months or more, so with splitting a 1.6lbs amount of it ought to last a long time!

We can reduce cost if we can find someone that can take delivery during the week and immediately get it into a freezer.

Captain Cruise
04/20/2004, 09:01 AM
Sounds OK with me. If you want to tell me where, I can order
it and have it delivered where I work, during the week,and stash it in our company fridge or run it to my house (which is close by). If you want to order it and have it delivered at my work address, it's:
8030 Phillips Hwy., Suite 13
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Attn: Charles Dickey
either way is cool by me.

mpdharley
04/20/2004, 11:36 AM
We are all set. They are going to ship tomorrow for a delivery Thursday (your address). They are also supposed to be sending a small 3oz bar for me to take to Atlantis to see if I can get them to start stocking it.

Captain Cruise
04/20/2004, 12:33 PM
Great...I'll let you know when it arrives...let me know how much
I owe you and I'll e-mail you a check.

Captain Cruise
04/22/2004, 10:47 AM
Got it! Received the 750 gram packet but, there was no 3 oz...

mpdharley
04/22/2004, 10:50 AM
Cool ... no biggie on the 3 oz.

Captain Cruise
04/22/2004, 11:01 AM
I'm leaving the office now for a few hrs. Do you want to come
to the office here on Phillip Hwy (next to Baymeadows) or would
you like to come over to my house tonight?

mpdharley
04/22/2004, 11:27 AM
Left you a VM with my phone number. I work over on JTB and work till 6pm. So either the office or your house should work. I also brought some ice packs to keep it cold for the trip home.