PDA

View Full Version : First meeting in June FYI

Nerite
04/05/2004, 03:33 PM
FYI, we're going to try and have our first meeting in June. I'm currently going to ask Bruce at Sea Critters Depot or Mr. Green at Pet Center to see if they'll host the meeting after hours on a Saturday or Sunday in June.

I'd like to see if we can come up with a few lecture topics for the first meeting, so if you have any suggestions please let me know. Please vote on a topic in the poll above and/or suggest topics for new polls for our July meeting by posting them here.

SptfireXIV
04/05/2004, 10:07 PM
hey guys, i would imagine that bruce would be more than happy to host us, provided that he has the time. i know he's not usually busy on saturday's, so maybe then :) i'm going up there tomorrow to get some water and a lionfish for my new acrylic tank (pics will follow tomorrow) and i can ask him about it if you want. btw, sorry i haven't been posting more on charleston's club forum, my internet has been down :mad2: and i can only check things at my g/f's apartment. i'm glad somebody took the initiative to form this group :D

Jason Withers