PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to our message forum guys!

Nerite
04/05/2004, 02:33 PM
Looks like the message forum sponsored by reefcentral is up and going strong.

In case you didn't already know, our website is located at http://nerite2.tripod.com

I'd like to encourage everyone in our area that's interested in taking care of reef tanks to participate. You can talk about anything reef related here, including introducing yourself and the tanks/animals/plants you keep.

Right now, i'm trying to talk to both Bruce at Sea Critters Depot and Mr. Green at Pet Center in Surfside beach to host a few meetings for us.

I'm also a member of the Charleston, SC reef aquarium club, which has regular meetings and some very nice dedicated hobbyists. You can find their message forum here or you can check out www.charlestonreefers.com.

SptfireXIV
04/05/2004, 10:10 PM
hey nerite, i can also post an ad in sea critters depot tomorrow if you want, with our webpage and various information.

Jason

Nerite
04/06/2004, 09:33 AM
Heck yes. I was going to talk to Bruce about doing the very same thing but I think you might have a better rapport with him than I do. Ask him if it'd be better worth his while to have a meeting on Saturdays or on Sundays after hours. He's open from one to six, so he might do a little retail business if people from the club show up early. Just a thought.

I'll see if Mr. Green at Pet Center wants to host a few, too.

SptfireXIV
04/07/2004, 01:01 PM
k, will do

Nerite
04/08/2004, 11:59 AM
I'm not going to be able to make it to Sea Critters Depot tonight like i'd planned. If you're going, see if Bruce is willing to host the first meeting and/or hang a sign for the website on his bulletin board!

SptfireXIV
04/12/2004, 10:36 AM
he said that it would be fine if we posted a flyer in his store, and he also said he'd like to host a few meetings. i told him that the first meeting wasn't until june so we had plenty of time to figure out the details. i think the only thing he is concerned about is having a big turnout, and his store physically not being big enough to support that many people, lol.