PDA

View Full Version : Farms of TheSea

thedogofwar
04/05/2004, 09:43 AM
Blane has some good looking stock this month.

Razorback Reef members will also start receiving a 5% discount very shortly, hopefully that gets initiated today.

http://www.thesea.org/catalog/index.php

thedogofwar
04/06/2004, 01:46 PM
Done, when ordering or registering, let Blane know that you are a member of Razorback Reef.

I believe you'll also receive a $5 purchase coupon for registering.

lil'salty
04/06/2004, 04:44 PM
cool is better than a punch in the face for sure

jerryc
04/06/2004, 06:09 PM
He Has some really cool stuff ive used his sit as one of my
wishing places for a long time.I would love to get a Purple people eater but he has a very limited supply of them usually
gone before anyone knows about them.

thedogofwar
04/06/2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by lil'salty
cool is better than a punch in the face for sure :confused:

Scuba Dog
04/07/2004, 02:55 AM
just notced that today the 7th blane has a free shipping sale going on, even has some blue zoas up for sale...

thedogofwar
04/28/2004, 08:32 AM
If you were already a registered member of Farms at the seas, you need to email Blane and inform him that you are a member of Razorback Reef. If you haven't registered yet, tell him that you are a member when doing so. Prices will reflect your discount automatically when you log on.

Scuba Dog
04/28/2004, 09:42 AM
So does that mean I get two discounts from blane? I thought that I would still get the standard 5% or five bucks off no mater what....

thedogofwar
04/28/2004, 10:06 AM
What else do you get a 5% discount for? it's a bit confusing, I think you can get a $5 off for registering but I believe that is only a 1 time thing. If they can be used together I'm not sure. He's a little slow with replying sometimes but like the majority of us, it is not his "bread and butter" just a hobby.

Scuba Dog
04/28/2004, 10:30 AM
I never ordered from before but have thought about it a time or two, i just thought that since I was a member or sea.org that I got the same discount as the reef clubs do, Actually it might be the same discount.....but i just noticed that fosteres and smith is doing the 10% discount to reef central members and the free shiping deal still applys...