PDA

View Full Version : New 10G Nano

thedogofwar
04/02/2004, 10:04 PM
Well I just fired up a 10G nano tonight. I figured what the hey, I had everything might as well use it, well thats what I told my woman. I plan FOWLR but it will probably get a little something.

So what kind of fish can I put in it? I've never had a tank this small.

I was thinking a watchman gobie and a pistol so I could see if they buddy up. What else could go in there?

Whats some small colorful fish?

Scuba Dog
04/02/2004, 10:14 PM
thedogofwar

Possibly a small clown...

sea student
04/02/2004, 10:48 PM
I have a 12 gallon at work with an ocellaris clown and a royal gramma. I have a yellow watchman goby at home but don't recommend it b/c it stays hidden most of the time.....as a matter of fact you can have it! Some people love them though. Maybe a firefish?

thedogofwar
04/02/2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by sea student
I have a 12 gallon at work with an ocellaris clown and a royal gramma. I have a yellow watchman goby at home but don't recommend it b/c it stays hidden most of the time.....as a matter of fact you can have it! Some people love them though. Maybe a firefish?

well I'll take it if you wanna get rid of him. I watched one at the LFS for awhile one day, plus I'm really interested in the symbolic relationships of animals. Where are you located, if you're serious I'll come get it.

sea student
04/02/2004, 11:13 PM
I sent you a PM