PDA

View Full Version : Cheato FT in Chico

nor.cal
03/31/2004, 07:41 PM
I have some cheato macro that i would like to trade for almost any coral. I had just a small clump and it has really grown quiet fast. Looking for a small frag of sps since i have none and would like to see how it would do. Will also take zoo's, mushrooms, almost anything.
thanks

Bamm Bamm
04/01/2004, 12:18 PM
I'd take some but don't have my refugium setup yet. Still designing it.. In the next few weeks I'll probably be looking for some. I have some shrooms.. and mostly LPS.

nor.cal
04/01/2004, 07:48 PM
That sounds good, let me know when you have it set up and we can work something out.
thanks

Bamm Bamm
04/01/2004, 07:50 PM
So you live in chico then right on.. Do you know Adam? aka Moviegeek?

nor.cal
04/02/2004, 03:38 PM
I don't, i am somewhat new to the game, have had my tank about 5 months now, its a 18 gal custom tall cube with a hob refuge that is about 3-4 gal. Right now i have a few zoo's but i have a 150w 20k xm so i could probably support some higher light corals. I would like to get a clam eventually. I also have a clown and just got a hawkfish. I also have snails that have been breeding, astrea (sp.) and a smaller kind that i just saw a baby crusing around.

Bamm Bamm
04/02/2004, 03:43 PM
Nice.. I just got a few SPS from movie geek last night and some more pulsing Xenia.. 18's are cool tanks... I want a cube. moviegeek has a 93g cube that's just beautiful