PDA

View Full Version : Cross Country Frag Swap In Progress

dmorel
03/31/2004, 06:23 PM
Check out this thread for details (http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=348240)

-dm

clkwrk
01/14/2005, 01:48 PM
Hey Dave ! Do you think this will happen this year? I know there wasn't much interest last year because lots of people didn't have many SPS but I think that has changed and we could get a good swap this year if they want to swap with us. This will also give the locals that wish to partcipate this time(if it happens) to get ready :)

Should I revive this thread on their end and ask ? I know you were the AZ contact and you know these folks . Just curious :)

dmorel
01/14/2005, 01:51 PM
Been watching the URS forum forum, and they are pulling off a swap with another club as we speak I believe.

We could try it again if there is interest, but I'm not sure how well it would go off. Last time was certainly a bust.

I also don't know how gelled either group is right now. PHX certainly seems pretty fragmented right now in terms of organizations, and I know that a lot of the long timers back east are a whole lot less vocal in the URS then they were. But it might be an interesting idea.
If there is interest locally, I will check with the gang back east and see if they want to try again.
-dm

clkwrk
01/14/2005, 02:04 PM
Thanks Dave! We'll see what happens:) They had some sweet stuff last year .Just looking at some of them agian......... I just wish I was ready then :)

kirstenk
01/14/2005, 09:54 PM
I was interested last time and still am.