PDA

View Full Version : september meeting

deucejimmo
08/27/2001, 05:47 PM
hello all ,
I would like , if enough people show up , to do a sand swap so to speak. We need to have every one bring in 1 cup of sand from there aquarium . We will mix it all together and then every one that participates will take a cup of sand home . Hopefully we will all benifit by bringing home a few creatures that our sand beds are in need of. I dont know what anyone else has in mind but this might give us something to meet for . I f anyone else has any ideas lets hear them.:rollface:

tres
08/30/2001, 09:39 AM
I didn't make it to the last few meetings but I'd like to come to the next one. It will be at Moxi Java on Thursday Sept. 13, correct? I think the sand swap would be a good thing to do.

deucejimmo
08/31/2001, 05:50 PM
tres
yes the meeting is on august 13 . It will be nice to have some new people come with new ideas. Our group is very informal and usually very informitive. We meet at the moxi java and more on the corner of overland and five mile. I am looking forward to meeting you. I ll see you there.

tres
09/10/2001, 05:24 PM
Another question, what time is the meeting?

Thanks,
Trace

deucejimmo
09/10/2001, 11:04 PM
tres
7:00 pm is the time . I think we may have a couple of new people come.Kim and I have been trying to put together a
newsletter of sorts . I think he is also going to bring another saltwater quiz type thing we should have a pretty good meeting .

looking forward to meeting you .
jim