PDA

View Full Version : next meeting

sagitariuscbc
03/26/2004, 03:46 PM
i think our club should buy some real nice corals with the clubs money thats in the account and keep them in the best tanks in our club.
then people would have to show a picture of their tank to qualify them to be put on a list for a frag. this way we can make our club more desirable and increase our genetic bank. i want our club to be the thing to do! i want us to host imac! our club is going to have some real nice tanks in the future no doubt! not that we don't have some real nice ones now.
c'mon lets get that purple monster!:lol:

user48953
03/26/2004, 06:16 PM
I like the idea.. hope everyone will step it up a notch and try to get their tanks be "the best tanks"! :D

sagitariuscbc
03/26/2004, 07:04 PM
i should have said the most qualified by meens of a vote. please help me make this work i think its a good idea. i ran it passed a few others before i posted. lets see what we can come up with.
shawn

thereefgeek
03/31/2004, 02:01 PM
Show up to the next Board Meeting (6:00) and sign up to chair the comittee of your choosing, be it sand swapping, coral prop, IMAC hosting... We need volunteers to make these ideas a reality. As the only Reef Club in this area, and a membership in excess of 85, we should have a lot of cool activities for the members to participate in. Don't be shy, step up and make it so.

sagitariuscbc
03/31/2004, 02:25 PM
i will!