PDA

View Full Version : Group Buy for Tank Cleaners

bdawg6381
03/26/2004, 01:13 PM
I want to set up a group buy because I need some tank cleaners for my new aggressive tank I set up. If you order 60$ worth of cleaners then the shipping is free

My order that I want comes to 38.25, so if someone wants roughly 13$ worth of critters or more, PM me and I will order them for you with my account and then you can pay me when they arrive.

look here (http://www.etropicals.com/product/scateg.cfm?siteid=45&pCatId=1805)

-Brandon

bdawg6381
03/26/2004, 05:49 PM
i've got 60bucks worth of livestock now between me and matt, i will place the order early next week to allow time for anyone else wanting some critters... PM me with what you want and i'll add it to the order

bdawg6381
03/29/2004, 11:14 AM
i cant do the buy for a week or so. My car was stripped last night and I found it this morning sitting on blocks in front of my place when i went to go to work. I'll get the buy going again after i get all of this sh!t sorted out. :(

hokiefish
03/29/2004, 02:47 PM
Brandon,

I am really sorry to hear that. I wouldnt think BS like that happened much out here in the sticks. I leave my car running if I have to run in the coffee shop or something real quick. Sorry I missed the meeting but Ive been busy. Let me know when a good time is and I will bring over that Hammer. If you havent already placed that order I would like to get in on it.

Hope you catch the *&%#
Ian