PDA

View Full Version : Tomato Clown and Long Tentacle Anemone free to good home

brentp
03/25/2004, 12:53 PM
I just moved from a tank with a DSB to a new tank with a bare bottom and the anemone will not stay put. It keeps floating over to my Tunze Stream and losing tentacles. I have had the Anemone and Clownfish for a few years, both are large and healthy, although the Anemone now has a few stubby arms. I have a yellow tailed damsel that is pretty peaceful that is free to a good home also.

Brent

ozmonster
03/25/2004, 01:28 PM
Hi Brent:

I can take the long tentacle and clown off your hands. I have a 30 gallon at work that would house them. There are two ocellaris juvis in there now but I'll move them to my 125g at home. Let me know.

Thanks, Rob

user48953
03/25/2004, 01:31 PM
Brent.. I wouldn't mind just the Anemone; can't do the Tomato clown b/c my fiance want's 3 juvenile perc's in a few weeks.. so if you don't have takers for the pair, i can do the Anemone..

thanks
huy

ps.. exactly how big is the Anemone?

brentp
03/25/2004, 09:52 PM
Ozmonster,

You have a PM.

brentp
03/25/2004, 09:57 PM
xdroccax,

Since they have always been together I would like to give them away as a pair. If I have no takers for both you can have the Anemone.

It's a little smaller than a dinner plate when fully expanded. If you go to my website their is an old picture of the clown and anemone, it's a lot bigger now.

Brent

brentp
03/26/2004, 05:23 PM
Everything is in good homes now.

Ozmonster- thanks for the frag.