PDA

View Full Version : March Meeting!

manderx
03/18/2004, 04:56 PM
this month's meeting will be at Brandon's place. i'll let him post the details...

-m

bdawg6381
03/19/2004, 07:16 PM
how does thursday the 25th sound... we'll meet at zooquatic 7:30. BYOB and we'll chill for a bit at my place and see my "glamorous" tank.... riiiight.

People that want acrylic cut let me know and try to bring details of what you want to the meeting... check on what it will cost to get your acrylic, I might be able to order you some for alot cheaper through my shop I work at.

Cheers,
-Brandon

manderx
03/22/2004, 02:24 PM
and everyone who comes will get a frag of candycane coral that was generously donated by danny chisenhall

bdawg6381
03/24/2004, 06:46 PM
i cant remember who, but someone wanted to get rid of a hammer coral they had in their tank last meeting... im interested in getting it if you want to bring it to the meeting, PM me for how much you want for it

-B

bdawg6381
03/25/2004, 03:32 PM
one last thing... I have people coming over at 1030pm for a card game (stupid me forgets that I have 2 things in one night)... I dont know how long the meetings usually run, but if we could end it by then that would be good, your welcome to stick around for cards later if you want too, or just watch basketball while we play, i dont really care. cya tonight guys! (and girls)