PDA

View Full Version : Flyer/Newsletter Distribution

kwjones
03/18/2004, 03:18 PM
Can I get a copy of the newsletter and the flyer for Mike Paletta's upcoming presentation emailed to me? I don't want to have to use the photocopier at work (government office, might get in trouble) to make copies and would like to take some to House Of Pets in Aberdeen and possibly The Aquarium Center in Randalstown, MD. I don't know if I'll be heading up to That Fish Place anytime soon or not, but I thought I might be able to take a few copies around and ask the pet stores if they could post them for us. I can also try PetSmart and Petco in Bel Air, MD.

Thanks

Kevin

Scout
03/18/2004, 03:32 PM
Dude! That's kinda why I gave everyone a flyer ahead of time this time. But since it's for you.................
It's on my home computer, so I'll have to email it to you Saturday. Send me an email requesting it so I'll have your email on my home puter.

Mike

kwjones
03/18/2004, 03:36 PM
LOL...sorry, but the US Government has this thing about using their equipment for personal use...

Tbor
03/18/2004, 04:08 PM
The newsletter will be up on the website in pdf format shortly. I will also send it to you now.
Mary

kwjones
03/18/2004, 04:20 PM
kwjones@dol.net

chawee
03/18/2004, 04:39 PM
LOL...sorry, but the US Government has this thing about using their equipment for personal use...

Although, I see you don't mind using their computer! hehe

chawee
03/19/2004, 08:58 AM
KW, come on... no response? I thought it was pretty funny. j/k

Anyway, about the flyer... I'm not saying not to pass it around (I'll leave that decision to the Pres) but we do need to remember we have limited seating.

Mike, How about it... how far should we take promoting this? You mentioned the Philly club & the MD/DC area club... what about NJRC or other somewhat local clubs? Do we need to draw the line somewhere?

Chalie

kwjones
03/19/2004, 09:11 AM
LOL Sorry Chawee, I didn't see your post until this morning. Guilty as charged... :D There are some rules and regulations about personal use of the computers and internet, as long as it during lunch or break time they don't mind, so I'm safe.

Tbor
03/19/2004, 11:37 AM
but we do need to remember we have limited seating.
I kinda doubt we're going to have anyone from CMAS coming up, as Mike is already speaking at their April 4th 'Spring Event' (http://www.cmas-md.org/main.htm) .
Even if PARC and NJRC sent 20 people each and we have 30, we can fit 70 people in our room from the first month right? I think these are probably high estimates anyway...

chawee
03/19/2004, 11:56 AM
I'm not 100% sure but I thought Mike said the room we'll have for that meeting would only hold 40-50 people... that's why I brought it up.

Chalie

kwjones
03/19/2004, 12:29 PM
How about if I just hold of on distributing flyers for a while. Maybe some of my exuberance for promoting DRC could be counter productive at this point. Is there any way of knowing in advance what kind of attendance is expected?

Tbor
03/19/2004, 01:50 PM
...I thought Mike said the room we'll have for that meeting would only hold 40-50 people...
Maybe you're right. Mike?

JJM
03/19/2004, 03:46 PM
we have the same room for the april meeting that we had on weds nite

JJM
03/19/2004, 03:47 PM
I'll post a "roll call" thread a couple of weeks out as usual kwjones

Scout
03/19/2004, 04:06 PM
We do have the same room that we just used for the Apr 19th meeting.

Mike