PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Minneapolis what store to see?

dellrio
03/14/2004, 09:09 PM
dunno is i spelled minneapolis right.. =/
anyhow we are gunna be there for a day to visit the mega mall..
any place in the area to stop and see? i would rather see coral than fish =)
thaks all

Soltaker
03/15/2004, 03:31 AM
Something's Fishy and World of Fish are about 2 miles away from MOA.

Take Ceader ave N (also known as 77) from the MOA to 66th st. Take a left on 66th and both stores are about 3/4 mile down the road on your right :D

You could also check out Wet World, which is a few miles away from MOA in Eagan.

Go East on 494 from MOA to Pilot Knob Road. Take a left on Pilot Knob. Follow that to Yankee Doodle Rd and go right. Go about 1 mile and Wet World will be in a small strip mall on your right. The traffic light will be for Coachman rd.

As an alternate, you could take 494 to 35E south. Take 35E to Yankee Doodle.

Hope that halps a bit :D

JnS
03/15/2004, 01:34 PM
http://ambuscaded.com/edge/shop1.htm

here is a list of all the stores in the metro area. SF adn WOF are nice stores, but on the pricey side of things also.

trodder
03/17/2004, 01:13 PM
when are you coming?? You should bring some of those mini-carpets up with you...

polskp
03/18/2004, 11:49 PM
If you want to LOOK only, I would recommedn Sea Dreams in Savage (approx 10-15 miles south of mall). The prices are ridiculous, really ridiculous, but the guy has the most pristine colonies I have ever seen... not picked over, cause well no one can afford him. Even the wife likes his stuff. I would recommend stopping in... Take 35 South to Hwy 42 in Burnsville, 3 miles on the right in a strip mall behind a Mc Donalds.

JessC
03/22/2004, 05:04 PM
I'd second Sea Dreams, it is worth a look.

Northside Reef
04/03/2004, 04:12 PM
Checked out Sea Dreams real nice store, lol the deal with his prices is if he does not want to sell something he will give you an obscene price on the item.

While I was there he told a couple that his Sea horses were $500.00 each lol I guess he must really like them.

Frank