PDA

View Full Version : Great Meeting!

Dfishman
03/13/2004, 07:18 PM
Hey great meeting!!!
If you missed it you missed out big:) The next meeting is allready being planned and looks to be at patharm residence.We will keep you posted here and on the nfmas site!! Thanks again to all who made it happen.

Dave:rollface:

joseph
03/14/2004, 09:09 AM
Thanks again Dave for hosting such a great meeting.
Also, thanks for the great fragging tips as well.

It was good to see a lot of new faces at the last meeting as well as some familiar ones. Great attendance too.

Looking foward to the next meeting.

joseph
03/14/2004, 09:14 AM
Dave, I forgot to ask you at the meeting, where do you recommend getting RO and DI replacement cartridges?

Thanks.

Dfishman
03/14/2004, 10:45 AM
http://www.aquaticreefsystems.com/
This is the best place to deal with for RO/DI parts and such. He is resonably priced and great to talk to, a wealth of information. Also he is here in FL (Orlando I think)
Dave

Andrewsreef
03/14/2004, 12:20 PM
Dave, great meeting. Sorry I had to cut out early but it ended up being a busy day. Thank you for hosting it. My house is always available for a meeting if need be. Look forward to seeing you at the April meeting.

Did you ever locate a good source for some "out of the ordinary" colored Zoos. I would like some greens, purples, reds or others and would split the cost with you. I have a friend who has some lime green ones which she is getting to spead on a rock for me. Let me know.

Thanks again.

Andrew

Dfishman
03/14/2004, 04:35 PM
Hey Andrew,
Yeah I know a place that had some pretty nice zoanthids. Give me a call maybe we can go in on a box:)
Dave