PDA

View Full Version : the seas in arkansas

lil'salty
03/12/2004, 04:23 PM
hey all
some members of the S.E.A.S are goin to be going to worlds under water and exotic tropicals on april 3
not sure what time yet or how many will be there for sure
we will be meeting in aurora, at cstamper65605's house i believe
around noon to see a well established phyto setup and thier tanks then off to the stores if any of you that work at these stores can email an order list it i would be grateful
so we could maybee place some orders in advance
if anyone wants to come with or see the phyto setup email
redseapurpletang
thank you

headhawg7
03/12/2004, 05:21 PM
I am not sure but it will be difficult to have James or Craig order in livestock w/o some sort of gurantee i.e money.

lil'salty
03/12/2004, 08:41 PM
thats why i asked
either way is cool
also hoping to get a peek behind the scenes

headhawg7
03/13/2004, 05:16 PM
James and Craig both have beautiful corals to choose from in stock most of the time.

headhawg7
03/13/2004, 06:24 PM
I would like to meet up with you guys at Worlds Under Water if that is ok. Let me know what time and I will let Craig know you guys are coming the week before and if you let me know if you are looking for anything in particular I will ask if he will order it in. He is usually real good about ordering in specialty corals and fish. Just let me know

lil'salty
03/13/2004, 06:35 PM
what time does it open
also i really want a mandarin gobie
i think my tank is able to really support one finally
does he sell frags or just colony sized corals
and you are more than welcome to join us

headhawg7
03/13/2004, 06:39 PM
Saturday 12 and Sunday 1. I just talked to Craig and he is expecting you guys and said he can order and hold anything you wish with no obligation to purchase. He is a real good guy and somebody who helps me out whenever I need him.

headhawg7
03/13/2004, 06:41 PM
PS, he has colonies and frags. He usually has quite a few corals to choose from.

lil'salty
03/13/2004, 07:55 PM
getting excited