PDA

View Full Version : Frag Source

Scout
03/11/2004, 08:31 AM
Check this thread out. I went to his house last night and he has a very professional setup and great prices. I picked up a orange and purple montipora Digi and a small frag of bright orange zoos. All 3 for $45.00.

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=333035

Mike

JJM
03/11/2004, 08:58 AM
does it look like he will be a steady source ?

chawee
03/11/2004, 09:23 AM
Mike, Thanks for the info...
I've been debating whether or not to make the hour trip up there.

Chalie

Scout
03/11/2004, 11:05 AM
Jim will be a steady source. But I think when he puts up his post that he has available frags, he gets hit real hard. He will let you know what he has via email.

Mike

gossws
03/11/2004, 01:26 PM
This will be my first meeting. I'm going to try to bring several different kinds of frags if I can spare the time between getting home, fragging and making the meeting. I have several differnt kinds of monti's (digita (green, pink & orange), acro's, a small blastomussa merletti, different zoo's & polyps. If anyone has been in Greenbank lately, he's got several pieces of my capricornis. Since I just broke this down to a little piece, I'll have to wait to frag. If anyone has any bright purple monti's, I'd like to trade.

JJM
03/11/2004, 01:45 PM
I am interested in zoos ...what colors do you have????

gossws
03/11/2004, 02:21 PM
I have green with yellow, blue, pink (mauve) which are a little larger than a zoo, orange, orange/pink, orange & green, red and I may have some violet/light blue.

JJM
03/11/2004, 02:24 PM
gossws
you got PM !

Scout
03/11/2004, 03:38 PM
gossws - Great, bring all you can. Last meeting we had several people looking to by/trade. We held an impromptu auction and moved the entire inventory.

Mike

JJM
03/12/2004, 11:01 AM
Found this on another Club board , Post was trying to get lurkers to post , .here is one of the follow ups LOL

Hi,
My name is Tim and I'm addicted to reef tanks, fast cars, and cheap liquor (currently in that order). I hang out at fish stores so much that I frequently end up helping customers. I took a second job to support my habits. I know what zooxanthella, DSB, coralline, DOM, and tridacnid mean. I've read all of Julian Sprung's books from cover to cover... Several times. I can tell you what the pH, alkalinity, temperature, nitrate, and calcium levels of my primary tank were for any date over the last 12 months. I've sold stuff on eBay to buy new corals. I bought my wife a pair of seahorses for her birthday and I spend a huge portion of my free time hanging out on internet reef forums with other junkies.

Netscout
03/12/2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by gossws
This will be my first meeting. I'm going to try to bring several different kinds of frags if I can spare the time between getting home, fragging and making the meeting. I have several differnt kinds of monti's (digita (green, pink & orange), acro's, a small blastomussa merletti, different zoo's & polyps. If anyone has been in Greenbank lately, he's got several pieces of my capricornis. Since I just broke this down to a little piece, I'll have to wait to frag. If anyone has any bright purple monti's, I'd like to trade.

Definitely interested in the Blastomussa and some of your SPS. Your pieces at Williams Greenbank are verrry nice. In fact, the best pieces he had in the store. DRC rocks!

-Rob