PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of moving to vegas!!!

drock59
03/07/2004, 07:59 PM
Ill be a new college grad in a couple of months and have a freind of the family who is going to give me a job doing real estate, in LV. I am wondering what the reef community is like there and if there are some good store, etc, etc?
Also, wondering if there are any other folks out there who have recently moved to vegas???

JeepersReefers
03/11/2004, 10:38 PM
There are only a few, and i mean a few, of us here(that i know of, less than 5 reefers). Well the realestate market is booming right now

drock59
03/12/2004, 01:28 AM
That is funny you mention it because i will be moving there for Real Estate. hopefully all goes well.

Bump^^^

JeepersReefers
03/12/2004, 03:49 PM
I know about the realestate market right now because im trying to buy and sell a house now... 6000+ people moving here every month and fewer than 500 homes on the market right now. The wating list is betwene 6 mo to 1 1/2 years to get a house.

drock59
03/12/2004, 06:54 PM
wow that is pretty unbelievable! i guess it is good that i have a place to stay then. I hope the reef scene picks up in vegas soon or i will be having withdrawls.

desert_reefer
03/19/2004, 10:13 AM
I hope you like to mail order, because prices are outrageous here! I haven't found a good deal yet here! I haven't set up my tank yet because of it. I am hopefully getting my live rock though when my tax return comes back. Real estate agents in vegas are like Los Angeles lawyers, You can't turn a corner without bumping into one, but real estate is booming!
Jeff