PDA

View Full Version : meetings

bobbet43
03/07/2004, 05:06 PM
hey I just found this forum and found out that is a reef club in Madisom Wi. how do I find out more about this. Also I'm looking for a local source for some macro algae. can anyone help?

Ereefic
03/07/2004, 10:02 PM
Hey Bobbet, glad you found us.

The madison club meets once a month at a members home. Basically just check out there tank and chit chat with everyone. Trade things if people have it. There is no registration fee.

Why don't you PM me your e-mail and name and i'll get you on the mailing list. No word on the next meeting yet, but should be hearing something in the next week or so.

What type of Macro algea are you looking for? I have some of the Chaetamorpha (spaghetti type) if your interested.

I'm in Janesville so if your going to attend the next meeting, let me know and i'll bring some for you. Or if your going to be in Janesville, let me know and you can pick some up.

MiddletonMark
03/08/2004, 02:17 PM
Yep, let Ereefic know your email - we can pass along meeting info. I'm guessing the weekend of the 20th or following weekend. Often meetings are on Sunday in the evening.

It's a great, friendly group. Informal, but that can be good as you can ask about anything, skip meetings if you want/need ... and it's darn useful checking out people's setups for new ideas, see what they do, else just check out the nice corals and fish.

I have some chaeto too if you need ... if you can't make the meeting let me know and maybe we could meet up at a LFS some weekend or evening and I can give it to you there - but would rather do it at a meeting.

:)

MiddletonMark
03/16/2004, 12:07 PM
Looks like March meeting is March 28 ... and let me know and I can bring macro for you ... otherwise meet you at a LFS this weekend and give you some. [Chaetomorpha]

Time to get rid of some more ...

bobbet43
03/19/2004, 08:03 AM
looks like i may have to work then, but if you can meet me this weekend at a lfs we can do that. let me know if you can and where. not working this weekend.

MiddletonMark
03/19/2004, 08:04 AM
Sounds good!

PM me Saturday ... I probably will hit a LFS or two Saturday afternoon.