PDA

View Full Version : Rock and Coral for sale

katar
03/05/2004, 09:47 AM
Sup guys im converting to fish only for a while until im done with home improvement stuff so im selling my coral and rock. Im going fish only for a while until is done. I have a large brain coral, large daisy polyp colony, duel mouth ricordia, candy cane coral, and small green polyp colony. Also about 20 lbs of very live rock hehe.
If anyone is interested I will give a good price if you take all in once :). Please send me email or leave thread if interested.

Thanks
Daniel

EdKruzel
03/05/2004, 11:40 AM
Daniel,
Email a picture of the tank and I will post it on our Homepage.
How much are you looking to receive?

Good Luck,
Ed

katar
03/05/2004, 05:35 PM
I would love to send a pic but my dig cam broke I will borrow one and send one as soon as I can. I forgot to mention a 2.5 inch squamosa that has grown half an inch in four months that needs to be added to the list of stuff. I am open to offers since I need to find a home for them fast.

:)
thanks

reefdudemaast
03/08/2004, 11:41 AM
Daniel,so you decided to take the homeimprovement plunge....good luck. I'm intereted in the ric, candy cane, brain, and squamosa. Give me a couple of days because I'm gonna have to upgrade tanks. I'll let you know when im ready but it will be this week..we can discuss price via mail. thanks

Ben

katar
03/08/2004, 03:33 PM
Sounds like a plan, the sooner the better that way I can start tearing the wall down. Covering them with the lighting on is not a smart choice so I rather find them a home instead of them dying from heat. That is why I am going fish only I dont need the lights on but I can still be in the hobby. Ill be around just give me a call or e-mail. :)

katar
03/10/2004, 02:58 PM
Hey guys I only have the green star polyps and the maroon colored daisy polyps. Ill give a good price for the both since I need to find them a home as soon as possible.

katar
03/10/2004, 03:00 PM
Here are the exact clove polyps(clavularia) i have.

EdKruzel
03/10/2004, 04:07 PM
And the price is?

Fisherman's Lassie
03/14/2004, 07:58 AM
katar.....what is your phone # so we can come over there Monday the 15th and pick the itmes up?

Tom

Call me... 921-9420 or 472-7571 Cell

katar
03/16/2004, 12:43 AM
I already found a home for the coral but thanks for looking. I really have to find a home for them fast. Sorry I did not get your post earlier or we could have worked something out.

Thanks again :)