PDA

View Full Version : Hi in Miami!

doctapeppa
02/29/2004, 04:34 PM
Hi. My name is Frank. I live in Pinecrest (next to dadeland). I have had my tank setup for about 4 months now and I am severely hooked! Don't have any frags yet. I joined the yahoo mailing list. I'd like to go and hang out if you guys have any meetings. I read RC every day. I didn't know there was group here in so Fl.

Frank

doctapeppa
03/01/2004, 07:30 PM
OK.. I want to frag my frogspawn. It is too big. I think I can easily split it in two. Anyone want to trade for something? Also I would like to trade my open brain. I am looking for some zoa's or ricordea but am open to most softies/polyps or similar. If you got something else you want to trade let me know.

Here is a pic of the brain:
I want to get rid of him because I have no space on my sand bed for him. He is super healthy. I have had him for a month and he even eats durring the day. I place a little bit of food near his mouth and the tentacles come right out!

http://home.comcast.net/~drfrankie/reef/brainandhammer.jpg

the hammer is pretty big. It's green with purple tips. It has a bunch of baby polyps growing in pretty fast. the part I frag should be around 3 or 4 inches.

doctapeppa

doctapeppa
03/02/2004, 09:43 AM
correction..the *frogspawn* is pretty big...

the poor hammer is dying. I coundn't find a good spot for it. The base is very irregular and every morning I would find it tumbled down somewhere. I finally got it settled with a little putty, but it looks like it's too late for him.

doctapeppa

sonic
03/02/2004, 05:05 PM
Hi frank and welcome.

sent you a PM.