PDA

View Full Version : A learning experience

sivad1911
02/27/2004, 09:29 AM
I have to admit, I was pretty astonished at the number of individuals that showed up at this recent meeting. I learned a lot about fragging from Sean and I hope to learn even more in the months to come. I started in August and I'm currently running a 55 gallon tank , two 2227 eheim wet-dry filters with a ton of lighting and my aquarium is doing great. I didn't have an oppertunity to meet a lot of people at the meeting because of alternate plans which was nobodies fault but my own. I'm hoping to come to the upcoming meetings and learn as much from the experienced reefers as possible. Until then, hope everything goes well with your tanks, and I have to say thanks to the staff at Emerald Bay for the learning experience and the two pieces that are doing great in my tank.
Askia

aquaman67
02/27/2004, 10:28 AM
Hey Askia!

Welcome to R/C!

I too enjoyed myself and learned a lot about sps corals. And like you didn't circulate as much as I'd liked. But for a first meeting it was great!

Hope to meet you and all the others soon!

Jack

reewik
02/27/2004, 04:50 PM
I think becuse of the set up we all did not get to meet each other. Next meeting lets just make it a point to meet one another! Hello Askia, and welcome.

fishdoc11
02/27/2004, 05:30 PM
Also, sorry I did'nt introduce myself Askia. Glad you enjoyed the meeting. I did very much.
Chris

Oldschooler
02/27/2004, 10:51 PM
Asskiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiia!!!! Thought you'd NEVER post, man!

~Roberto