PDA

View Full Version : Spring Meeting Sunday March 14, 2004

Gary Gentles
02/24/2004, 11:35 AM
Hello,

Our next meeting will be on Sunday March 14, 2004 at the Zion Nature Center, in Zionsville, IN from 1:00pm to 3:00pm. Were going to have a Frag Swap and a DIY clinic during the meeting. Please post any suggestions here or on the Indiana Coral Club Message Board. Here's a link to the Board Indiana Coral Club Message Board (http://www.blowfishaquatics.com/phpBB2/index.php)

Thanks

Gary Gentles

Feel free to contact me with any questions at gary@blowfishaquatics.com or PM me and I'll give you my number.

chet-tonja
02/25/2004, 03:06 AM
Seems like I always have something that comes up on meeting days that stops me from making it. Unless I have something that comes up at work, I'm really hoping to be there and finally meet some people face to face. I know the first time I made a cut on a coral for a frag it was pretty stressful. This may be something to demonstrate for some people who are nervous about trying it.

lajohnston
02/25/2004, 01:37 PM
I'd love to see a demonstration on fragging. I've got some zoo's, 'shrooms and xenia I'm eager to get started with.

Shall we have a sand swap again? I couldn't make it to the January meeting so I missed out on this great event.

Laurie

not ecooper
02/27/2004, 09:45 AM
As you know I won't make it, but I wish I could be there for the workshop. Sign me up to host the May meeting, though! :)

psmith2
03/03/2004, 10:28 PM
Members please RSVP for the March meeting on the ICC board, so we can get a rough count and some feedback on what everyone wants at the meeting.

Psmith2