PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys hold frag swaps?

yellowtruck75
02/23/2004, 09:13 PM
I am a member of NCPARS (North Central Pennsylvania Area Reef Society) and we I go to Delaware alot. My brother lives in Delaware now, I don't know he lives but he works for Dupont so its near their offices.
I was wondering if you guys have many frag swaps and if an outsider is welcome to come. If you guys were having a meeting and I was down visiting for the weekend I think it would be great to meet some new people and gets some frags in the process.

Scout
02/23/2004, 09:21 PM
Welcome. We just started this club up last month, so we haven't set up any formal frag swaps yet. But we are 20-30 strong, so I'm sure if you are heading down this way, you can post here what your bringing and you'll get lots of bites.

Check out our site at www.delreefclub.org for the meeting dates.

Mike

chawee
02/23/2004, 09:37 PM
yt75,

We are a new club... we've only had 1 meeting so far but there is a LOT of interest in the club. We had about 25 people make it to our 1st meeting on 02/02/04.

We have not hosted a "Frag Swap" event yet but some reefers did bring frags to swap at the meeting and they're encouraged to do so again if they have any. We are planning a very big frag swap for later in the year where members from surronding clubs (and "outsiders") will be invited.

Anyone interested in the hobby is also invited to attend any of our meetings. The next meeting will be Wed. 03/17/04 ~7pm at the Bear Library. Meetings after that will be held on the 3rd Monday of the month at the same location. Hope to see you there.

for more info check out our website
www.DelReefClub.org

Thanks,
Chalie

chawee
02/23/2004, 09:38 PM
Mike,

You must type faster than me...
when I started there weren't any responses.

Chalie

dvlhzdu
02/24/2004, 12:03 PM
Selinsgrove is a bit of a hike. Make sure you write before you decide to come and we can let you know if its a heavy or light month.