PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Sandman for hosting

Agu
02/21/2004, 09:32 PM
Thanks James for hosting the Feb meeting ! We had a good turnout considering the short notice and a beautiful saturday afternoon. James tanks are looking good, and his new live rockin the 135 (?) was fun to inspect for hitchhikers. Sorry I had to leave early.

Agu

stevemc
02/22/2004, 09:38 AM
I agree, his tanks are looking good! I enjoyed meeting everyone for the again and for the first time(Coyote Larry). I pick up little tid-bits of knowledge from you guys every time we all get together. Mike is a wealth of knowledge of reef tanks. I am thinking I could have a meeting here and we could do some practical/hands on/fun? stuff like rock making, agrocrete cookies for fraging, fragging etc. I just have to figure out my busy schedule. Plus, I am in the middle of setting up a tank, then tearing down another. The thing I am doing with my 110 is turning it around so the front(scratched) panel will not be looked through. I have to scrape the paint from the back and paint the front, re plumb, clean it out and start anew.We dont have to meet every 4 weeks, we could meet when ever practical. How does that sound. Steve. PS plus I will contact all the people that didnt show at James house!

in2deep
02/23/2004, 09:14 PM
James, great meeting and nice seeing your set-up.I don't think there are many reefers in Bradenton. Good luck on the new tank, i'm sure it will be killer in a couple months. Mike

Venom
02/24/2004, 03:15 PM
Yeah, big thanks for hosting the meeting!
tanks are looking good!
On a aside note-
I went to Jeff's yesterday and he had skunk cleaners $21 for small and $24 for med, I know we talked about them at the meeting.

sandman12
02/27/2004, 07:34 PM
Yeah i saw them venom. It was nice hosting the meeting. Thanks everyone for coming.

downdeep
02/28/2004, 08:07 PM
I'm sorry i wasn't able to make it. My son's 5th birthday party was the same day. Glad to hear it was a good meeting.
Bryan