PDA

View Full Version : Sunday trip to That Fish Place

dvlhzdu
02/20/2004, 02:29 PM
Anyone what to go for a car ride to Lancaster?

Terry.cx
02/21/2004, 09:17 AM
I've been there twice in the last week. Most of the tanks are pretty bare unless they got a shipment in yesterday. If you're looking for livestock you may want to call first. However, I did find a rock with about 10 beautiful ricordia shrooms on it.

chawee
02/21/2004, 09:45 AM
dvlhzdu,

I've never been there and I'd like to go but Sundays are tuff for me (especially the next couple). If you don't go maybe we can set something up for another time.

Chalie

Scout
02/21/2004, 08:05 PM
Hey guys, I was just down at Exotic Aquatics today and they are LOADED! Highly recommend taking the trip down there. Takes about 45 minutes (30 in a Trans Am w/radar detect.). Check out their site at www.exoticaquatics.com for directions. IMO they have more coral and fish than Hidden Reef, but hidden reef has more drygoods.

Let us know how you make out.

Mike

Terry.cx
02/24/2004, 08:58 AM
I was just at Exotic Aquatics also and was amazed by their selection of corals. Even if you're not in the market you should go.

That Fish Place still gets my vote on dry goods.

If I see a Trans am coming up behind me, I'll move over ;^)

MadTownMax
02/26/2004, 03:47 PM
it is really a great place, especially for sps and clams, nice to see what T5's look like lighting up a tank too....

Scout
02/26/2004, 06:54 PM
So want did ya get? I know you didn't drive all the way down there and come back empty handed.

Terry.cx
02/27/2004, 08:54 AM
I came back with a small Acro frag. Not sure what it is, but it's an aqua blue with green color. There was a large piece right behind it that the frag came from and it was beautiful. I can only hope my little piece grows up to be as nice. My little tank is pretty full, so that's all I bought.

Terry